Curtis Davies signs new deal

ThePrisoner

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great new this, if only to make sure the serpent doesn’t take him down the a50. Think he’s got 2 years left in him at this level so all makes sense to me. Probably the best defender we’ve had since the Jim smith days imo, brilliant stopper and a nice guy to boot. Getting him for 500k almost makes the Rowett football bearable?

59 minutes ago, PistoldPete2 said:

Yes,  they are clearly hanging on my every word.

If you could please just condense all your advice into a single post Pete that would be very helpful - then we can tick them off as they happen

13 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

Great new this, if only to make sure the serpent doesn’t take him down the a50. Think he’s got 2 years left in him at this level so all makes sense to me. Probably the best defender we’ve had since the Jim smith days imo, brilliant stopper and a nice guy to boot. Getting him for 500k almost makes the Rowett football bearable?

Behave.

Good move and maybe a bit that can be read into it - as has been said he's never going to be partnered with Terry, but an old head would allow for a younger centre half to come in alongside him.

Hopefully Frankie makes Davies captain, rather than appoint Keogh until March when he finally realises that doesn't work out well.

35 minutes ago, Rample said:

Hopefully Frankie makes Davies captain, rather than appoint Keogh until March when he finally realises that doesn't work out well.

That bloody £2.50 armband, consistently thwarting our attempts at promotion 

1 hour ago, HantsRam said:

In other words,  one third of a stoke handshake ?

Can confirm. In-laws from Stoke.

14 minutes ago, Animal is a Ram said:

Mirror saying we rejected a £1.5m offer from Stoke, Mel hasn't left Curtis alone trying to convince him to stay, and there's an extension triggered if he plays so many games. Ends our interest in JT. Expect him to take the club captaincy.

Archived