Curtis Davies signs new deal

ThePrisoner

4 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

If stoke really wanted him they would have offered a lot more but Rowett must have thought we would have been happy with £1 million profit - not how it seems 

I think GR was hoping to take advantage of our need to sell players, which he is obviously very clued up on - he probably didn't factor in us being prepared (seemingly) to sell Vydra.

I don't expect Mel to allow GR to do any business with us at all.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

I think GR was hoping to take advantage of our need to sell players, which he is obviously very clued up on - he probably didn't factor in us being prepared (seemingly) to sell Vydra.

I don't expect Mel to allow GR to do any business with us at all.

If he wants to sign Blackman Anya johnson and Butterfield or nugent or Jerome he would get a different answer I’d expect but highly unlikely to happen 

Could be that its the rumored agreed loans from Admira's post, and the deals just arent being signed and fees not being processed until players go out.

Just saying, possibility tis all. 

I wonder if Thudd’s contract renewal has been considered, or whether Frank/Mel are happier to Seek offers (from Stoke or elsewhere)?  I would have thought they had pretty similar contracts when we picked them up from Hull.

3 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

I wonder if Thudd’s contract renewal has been considered, or whether Frank/Mel are happier to Seek offers (from Stoke or elsewhere)?  I would have thought they had pretty similar contracts when we picked them up from Hull.

According to the Sky articles, Huddlestone was signed to a 2 year contract with the option of a third while Davies was signed to just a 2 year contract.

But who knows.

I doubt Stoke is going to get anything unless we become desperate, which it doesn't seem we will be with the likely Vydra sale. More likely in my mind that Rowett just gets the middle finger from Mel. Unless they offer stupid money.

Archived