Away Kit 18/19

Day

1 hour ago, MuespachRam said:

It just looks like a boring training tee shirt. Nice colour but the design must have taken to Umbro design team about 14 seconds to come up with. 

Personally I dislike both the home kit and the away kit this year - so boring. Umbro's design department basically just gave us a blank shirt with their logo on the sleeve, but everyone else seems to like it, so what do I know I suppose. (Bring back Puma I say)

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Nuwtfly said:

For the first time in my life - I’m buying the home and away kit this season ??

Also: Elsnik and Bennett as the kit models. Just because they were around or a sign of things to come? 

Hopefully a sign of things to come , would be nice to see them around the 1st team, however I don't think they will be regular starters.

Glad I’m not the only one that thought it was black/yellow at first with all the filters and effects they put on, I’m kinda sad it’s not now having seen more pics. Still a great shirt but a 8.5 out of 10 now not a 10.

All those saying it looks like a training top without the sponsor on, go find me a shirt that doesn’t. 

3 hours ago, Nuwtfly said:

Also: Elsnik and Bennett as the kit models. Just because they were around or a sign of things to come? 

Which one was Elsnick, I thought it was Bennet and Vernam?

9 hours ago, Topram said:

Better if them yellow bits were white

Great shirt...overall. I agree entirely though that the Umbro diamond should be white. I don’t usually like modern shirts but can see me buying both. Really like both...classy look. 

43 minutes ago, Ellafella said:

Great shirt...overall. I agree entirely though that the Umbro diamond should be white. I don’t usually like modern shirts but can see me buying both. Really like both...classy look. 

They have done a good job I agree 100% be a lovely kit in black and White 

6 hours ago, Nuwtfly said:

I think they are around. Pretty sure I saw a tweet saying then u23s are back for pre season already. 

14 hours ago, Boycie said:

Damn I wanted it to be black for the slimming effect. But evening blue should transform my Party 7 into a fake 6 pack I imagine.

Am tempted a’tell thee.

Turn the lights off, that’s the only thing that will give you a slimming effect

Archived