Away Kit 18/19

Day

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, AshfieldRam said:

I do like that. 

will need a 3rd kit for if you play anyone in Black and White stripes (Notts County in pre season for example)

It says somewhere in the description of the kit that we will be releasing one "in the coming months" 

1 minute ago, Andicis said:

From what I remember, junior shirts aren't allowed to promote gambling on them, so they're without sponsor.

I get that. Just seems daft to have full grown men wearing them if that is the reason especially when they won’t do adult sizes. 

3 minutes ago, Redcar said:

Maybe some adults don’t want to feature a gambling company.... like anti-gamblers.... ?

There are lots of youtube tutorials for removing stuff like the sponsors from football kits.

Two awesome kits and an exciting Managerial appointment? Derby are doing things right, and it feels uneasy!

Nice bit of understated corporate-commissioned grime to play over the video, as well. (Not much of a listener, but thought it sounded pretty decent, tbf).

36 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

Nice looking kit, tho a bit difficult to see what colour it is?! Some good designs by Umbro so far this year, good PR as well that video, much better than some of the poo we came out with last year

There's an image in the bright sunlight that hasn't been edited to make it look more black ? 

1 minute ago, Millenniumram said:

Aha cheers, that was what I thought it looked like at first glance before everyone started saying it was black?

tbf those Derby press pictures on page 3 look very black. I don't know why they've done that. Stuff on twitter looks really black too. 

Maybe its just an odd shade and it goes very dark when its not being brightly lit up? Who knows. 

Have to say that while I don’t dislike it (and when I thought it was black I really liked it... for a minute i actually thought about getting one for once) without the sponsor it does just look like a ‘normal’ Umbro training top.  Most footy tops seem to be like this nowadays (Adidas we’re the same IIRC). 

Oh well, they don’t make them for fat old guys like me anyway.

Archived