Robert Huth

Nuwtfly

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
59 minutes ago, Jimmy Skitz said:

basically missed a year & half due to an ankle injury, talk was he was finished as it was that bad, hope that's not true an he can continue playing but it would be a very risky signing IMO

Yeah, hope he can continue playing, as long as it's not for us

Possibly back to stoke as having some talks with them, which is odd as he didnt like it there last time. Derby not mentioned and yes i do have a source for Mr Huth, in fact he used to pick up my mother in law and take her to her neighbours for her Christmas meal. Nice chap Robert, heart of gold 

• 2 weeks later...

If he is to replace Pearce would people still be against it? Personally cant see what the issue would be with it, experienced back up and someone you know would put his head on everything when helping to see a game out. I would also like us to be looking at someone young who can learn off the likes of Davies and Huth if he was to join. We have been linked with Souttar previously, he would be ideal.

12 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

How much will he be on? Would rather bring a youngster through - not been that much wrong with our defence.

If he is on the same or less than Pearce but we get a transfer fee for Pearce then it makes sense.

Coming off the bench at centre back we would need experience late in games not a youngster learning his trade

1 hour ago, DCFC1388 said:

If he is to replace Pearce would people still be against it? Personally cant see what the issue would be with it, experienced back up and someone you know would put his head on everything when helping to see a game out. I would also like us to be looking at someone young who can learn off the likes of Davies and Huth if he was to join. We have been linked with Souttar previously, he would be ideal.

Now let's say Keogh gets suspended or misses a few games. Huth and Davies are going to be seriously exposed for pace. 

1 hour ago, DCFC1388 said:

What are Souttar's strengths and weaknesses????

Archived