Robert Huth

Nuwtfly

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, Kamikaze said:

No.

We have Wassall's kid, a Slovenian, and that Max Hunt we signed from non league because hes tall.

It's a bit of a weak area for us at that level since Farrend Rawson left. Sven Karic - the Slovenian -  is a left back; I've seen Joe Bateman playing there and also Calum McDonald before he went on loan. 

We also let Alex Cover go. I didn't see much of Max Hunt - probably needs a proper pre-season in him before we can judge him.

Ethan Wassall is probably the only consistent starter in the middle of the under 23s defence.

Id agree that the u23s looked weak in central defence.....altho i haven't seen Max Hunt and hopefully he's an improvement.

if so.....go and scout some 19,20,21 year old centre backs.

9 hours ago, angieram said:

It's a bit of a weak area for us at that level since Farrend Rawson left. Sven Karic - the Slovenian -  is a left back; I've seen Joe Bateman playing there and also Calum McDonald before he went on loan. 

We also let Alex Cover go. I didn't see much of Max Hunt - probably needs a proper pre-season in him before we can judge him.

Ethan Wassall is probably the only consistent starter in the middle of the under 23s defence.

I wonder why that is?!?

1 hour ago, G-Ram said:

Does Robert Huth improve the team? Id say he does... probably better than Keogh. I wouldnt be bothered if we signed huth but also wouldnt be bothered if we didnt  

I'd disagree. Huth is a carthorse compared to Keogh

Too old. Too injury prone. He'd be another Shackell   and we have just lost that problem. Why bring in another one?     It's too late for this German centre back to finally decide to join  us in his virtual retirement.  He missed his moment.     Chose to be a fox.

Archived