Franks chances of success according to BBC

FindernRam

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The article just lists previous England players who’ve managed and failed, bar Southgate, but he’s not won nothing either has he?

They don’t offer a view on  Super Frankie Lampard at all.

25 minutes ago, jagerbob said:

Gary Rowett has a better chance of success, all be it at a differen club ?

Well he’s been rumoured to be in for 3 players at around £32 mil so you can see the allure of going there and why he has a better chance. That’s before he’s sold anyone to raise funds either. 

15 minutes ago, EnigmaRam said:

Well he’s been rumoured to be in for 3 players at around £32 mil so you can see the allure of going there and why he has a better chance. That’s before he’s sold anyone to raise funds either. 

Monet doesn't automatically make you a winner......just look at villa.

Some skill in managing a club comes in handy too.

50 minutes ago, Boycie said:

The article just lists previous England players who’ve managed and failed, bar Southgate, but he’s not won nothing either has he?

They don’t offer a view on  Super Frankie Lampard at all.

agreed no analysis or critique  - what a rubbish article

1 minute ago, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

Some skill in managing a club comes in handy too.

Well he got our dads army to the play offs. Rubbish football but he can clearly manage and get results.

if your telling me that McLean isn’t an upgrade on Weimann, gray isn’t an upgrade on Lawrence and afobe isn’t an upgrade on any of our strikers then have a rethink. 

I hope they fail as much as you and I hated the football last season as well but he can obviously manage to a decent standard

3 hours ago, EnigmaRam said:

Or maybe he knows who is going and roughly how much he will get...

ie Butland and Shaqiri 

3 hours ago, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

Some skill in managing a club comes in handy 

I see Steve Bruce didn't make a good impressionist on you.

5 hours ago, EnigmaRam said:

He can sign who he likes but if they keep lumping the ball up the field they aren't going to do much.

Guardiola, Ferguson and Klopp are all former players and aren't doing too bad. Zidane is a former player and just won the Champions League three times in a row - if Frank can at least achieve that I suppose I can give him my support.

Archived