Unpopular opinions: Football but not DCFC

IlsonDerby

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

New unpopular opinion...I still have not forgiven hhim..

I was thinking about that yesterday. 

He had a mare when he started,  but really young. Made blunders, remember the phantom goal he gave.

For me it was the efl at fault,  clearly he wasn't ready to ref top games, especially local derbies like derby forest. 

Last few times we have had him he has been decent. 

I find myself more unlikely to forgive the likes of bobby madley who didn't make an error,  he had decided beforehand Martin was going off.

• 1 month later...

Teams should be deducted 6 points if they play in away kits when not necessary. Chelsea away at spurs why play in yellow didn't realise blue and white clashed 

8 hours ago, Millenniumram said:

Ahem People in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones and all that... did you see our match today?! ??

Winds me up when Derby do it too, or any team.

I am sure they have to play so many times in away shirts to match the terms of the contract or whatever. Just annoys me.

klopp isn’t that good

Man City dominating the league is quite funny 

West Hams ground is really nice

MK Dons are ok and shouldn’t be subject to all the crap they get thrown at them 

I’m not sure I want safe standing to come in

VAR is good, It improves the game and the quality of the decision making but I don’t want It, I prefer the mistakes in there

refs do a great job 

On 26/09/2018 at 17:15, TuffLuff said:

Over the next few years, if it’s allowed to continue to grow without too much interference, non league football is going to have a steady rise in popularity. Cheap tickets, pubs (sometimes IN the stadium), dissatisfaction with the premier league/championship and plenty of different local teams is already helping improve attendances.

Only thing that may end up putting people off will be if another team like Salford City come along and spoil it. The women’s game would/could be the same but the changes in the summer have put quite a few off.

Would have to disagree. This will lead to the Non-league teams charging more.

Already; Romulus FC charged 8 quid for a game against Ilkeston.

Chesterfield are charging 20 odd quid for awful conference games.

I even think 5 quid is a bit steep for Ilkeston, Heanor, Eastwood games. I understand these clubs need to charge this amount to stay afloat but i don't believe the amount matches the quality of football.

1 hour ago, MuespachRam said:

klopp isn’t that good

Man City dominating the league is quite funny 

West Hams ground is really nice

MK Dons are ok and shouldn’t be subject to all the crap they get thrown at them 

I’m not sure I want safe standing to come in

VAR is good, It improves the game and the quality of the decision making but I don’t want It, I prefer the mistakes in there

refs do a great job 

Didn't Bris Vagas Nerve get kicked off the forum for less? West hams ground is good...Klopp isn't....call the thought police, sorry, moderators...

2 hours ago, MuespachRam said:

klopp isn’t that good

Oh in that case it must be the likes of the multi-season wonder Salah, or the brilliant supporters who have taken them from Europa League fodder to Champions League finalists and Premier League title-challengers (33 points from a possible 39 so far this season).

Archived