Unpopular opinions: Football but not DCFC

IlsonDerby

8 hours ago, Anon said:

I have an issue with them having a place in the league. They didn't just dump on Wimbledon, they dumped on the integrity of the English league structure in it's entirety by stealing a league place rather than working for it like every other team has to. I won't accept MK Franchise as a legitimate football club until they give up the position they stole and work their way through non league like they should have in the first place.

I used to feel like this but sort of mellowed over the years, especially as Wimbledon overtook them in the League.

Lets relegate Arsenal too ?

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, MuespachRam said:

Exactly my point.....he must be great because he giggles during interviews. 

Good old Jurgen...

You have no point. His record speaks for itself without ever seeing a video or photo of him. 

The issue is, he’s Liverpool’s manager, he could win every trophy going and it would not change your opinion.

That’s why I hope Liverpool appoint Billy Davies when Klopp leaves, I mean the chances are slim let’s be honest, even with successful promotion under his belt it’s a dream I have next to a romantic weekend away with Cheryl Cole.

I might be wrong on this but I swear before they appointed Klopp you liked him and admitted it would cause you a great deal of stress. As I say could be wrong, and mixing him up with someone else that was joining Liverpool in some capacity 

14 hours ago, MuespachRam said:

Exactly my point.....he must be great because he giggles during interviews. 

Good old Jurgen...

Jurgen is in work, which speaks volumes.

Just so you can be reminded about the waffle BD came out with, there is a dedicated wikiquote page https://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Billy_Davies

I quite like the electric chair one.  Short arse dullard, and the most damaging manager Derby ever had.

5 minutes ago, TuffLuff said:

It was never going to work was it, none of them can even face the same camera!

Never been a fan of rings on men either, I know some wear one because they are told to, warn off any women looking but one on each hand is too much, should have been the warning for us to get rid right then.

6 minutes ago, David said:

Never been a fan of rings on men either, I know some wear one because they are told to, warn off any women looking but one on each hand is too much, should have been the warning for us to get rid right then.

*poor joke alert*

Rumour has it he enjoys two rings!!

...sorry 

2 hours ago, McRamFan said:

...Short arse dullard, and the most damaging manager Derby ever had.

Hang on a cotton pickin' minute there, soldier!!

I'll see your Billy Davies, and raise you one Tommy Dick... Sorry, Doc!

https://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/Derby-county-tommy-docherty-rams-978793

...And for the icing on the cake, that linked report also includes mention of the worst (football related) night of my entire DCFC supporting career...  After 3 (or was it 4?) afternoons off school, and aborted Roadrider journeys Deepdale bound, we finally made it, and the oft-postponed 3rd Round tie finally took place.

It was without question the coldest I have ever been at any match, nay in any situation, that I have ever been in, prior or since.  I got splinters in my arse from the antique ("rotting"!) wooden benches upon which we were perched (to be fair, said splinters didn't hurt though, due to arsebite!), and to cap it all, the recently proud and successful DCFC were deservedly cast aside with little more than a whimper, by lowly 3rd div Preston of Northendshire.  More "Shameful and inexcusable" than a mere "bad day at the office"!

My first... and worst... experience of being on the wrong end of a Giant Killing!  I never recovered, in fairness!  (My arse has thawed, but I'm told the splinter scars are still there!)

... and it was all down to one man!  

17 hours ago, David said:

it’s a dream I have next to a romantic weekend away with Cheryl Cole

You still got a thing for Cheryl Tweedy-Cole-Fernandez-Vercini? Latest partner Liam Payne recently jettisoned, she's been around the block a bit. Also her career seems to be sliding down the pan, so you might have to pick up the bill on the weekend away.

Meh, there's better options out there.

1 minute ago, GboroRam said:

You still got a thing for Cheryl Tweedy-Cole-Fernandez-Vercini? Latest partner Liam Payne recently jettisoned, she's been around the block a bit. Also her career seems to be sliding down the pan, so you might have to pick up the bill on the weekend away.

Meh, there's better options out there.

All those surnames are part of the journey which will lead her to my door, I will be honest that bum/back tattoo wasn’t my cup of tea, but when you love someone you can find beauty in them regardless of exterior appearances  

4 minutes ago, David said:

All those surnames are part of the journey which will lead her to my door, I will be honest that bum/back tattoo wasn’t my cup of tea, but when you love someone you can find beauty in them regardless of exterior appearances  

Where's the sick bag emoji?

21 hours ago, David said:

You have no point. His record speaks for itself without ever seeing a video or photo of him. 

The issue is, he’s Liverpool’s manager, he could win every trophy going and it would not change your opinion.

That’s why I hope Liverpool appoint Billy Davies when Klopp leaves, I mean the chances are slim let’s be honest, even with successful promotion under his belt it’s a dream I have next to a romantic weekend away with Cheryl Cole.

I might be wrong on this but I swear before they appointed Klopp you liked him and admitted it would cause you a great deal of stress. As I say could be wrong, and mixing him up with someone else that was joining Liverpool in some capacity 

I think you might be right about the laughing German....but that was before I realized what a loser he is.. ha ha...

Archived