If your reading this Mel.........

Pearson

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 27/05/2018 at 20:56, Pearson said:

............and the rumours/gossip are true, please do not employ Lampard as manager.

Alan Shearer, John Barnes, Bobby Charlton, Paul Gascoigne, Gary Neville, Tony Adams, I could go on, all fantastic international footballers who have failed miserably when stepping into a managerial role.

Leaving their undoubted football ability aside they all had one thing in common, no evidence or testimonial that any of them could manage a football team. They were all a gamble which led to the inevitable outcome.

So why Mel are you doing exactly the same thing with Lampard?

You are a shrewd business man generating phenomenal wealth based on good business practice, and I guarantee, the employment of experienced and shrewd staff.

So why employ Lampard, the scenario is exactly the same.

From my prospective, if Lampard is employed we are faced with another two to three years in the wilderness with heaven only knows what carnage will be left behind.

Final plea, employ a proven and successful manger, do not meddle, leave then to do their job and you will eventually realise yours, and the supporter’s dream, of Premiership football.

Yes, spot on. Too many getting carried away with the Lampard thing and I am now worried that it might actually happen. Still waiting for someone to explain how he qualifies for the job. Then again in Mel's whacky world, anything is possible. 

On 27/05/2018 at 20:59, Lambchop said:

We don’t care, ignore him, Mel!

Speak for yourself. A lot of people do care. Care about the way the club is being run, care about the club becoming a laugh stock, care about the future of the club, and not the next sensationalist headline. 

11 minutes ago, europia said:

Speak for yourself. A lot of people do care. Care about the way the club is being run, care about the club becoming a laugh stock, care about the future of the club, and not the next sensationalist headline. 

Oooh get you! Perhaps your way isn't the way to do it?

Plus the rest of us do care, we just disagree with you! ?

44 minutes ago, europia said:

A lot of people do care. Care about the way the club is being run

Personally I don’t care for the over cautious approach. I don’t care for appointments that are supposed to ‘get us up’ playing ugly. It hasn’t worked, and it’s set us back years, financially and in terms of club development. 

It’s time to dream, to be ambitious, and to be the sort of club we can be proud of. A little more vision is required to get out of the rut we currently find ourselves in. 

5 minutes ago, Lambchop said:

Personally I don’t care for the over cautious approach. I don’t care for appointments that are supposed to ‘get us up’ playing ugly. It hasn’t worked, and it’s set us back years, financially and in terms of club development. 

It’s time to dream, to be ambitious, and to be the sort of club we can be proud of. A little more vision is required to get out of the rut we currently find ourselves in. 

Clement, McCarthy, Pearson, Rowett, in my eyes are just swear words, similar to ****, ******, **** and *******

44 minutes ago, philmycock said:

Clement, McCarthy, Pearson, Rowett, in my eyes are just swear words, similar to ****, ******, **** and *******

Yeah, but if we could get Colin, Big Sam, blah blah. 

I don’t think there’s any point going up playing poo football, because we’d basically have to start again if we wanted to be sustainable in the prem. 

As others have said, we need a consistent philosophy right through the club, and that takes time to implement. 

10 minutes ago, Lambchop said:

Yeah, but if we could get Colin, Big Sam, blah blah. 

I don’t think there’s any point going up playing poo football, because we’d basically have to start again if we wanted to be sustainable in the prem. 

As others have said, we need a consistent philosophy right through the club, and that takes time to implement. 

Leicester won the league playing poo counter attack Rowett football, but I still wouldn’t want to go down that road

On 28/05/2018 at 21:08, europia said:

Yes, spot on. Too many getting carried away with the Lampard thing and I am now worried that it might actually happen. Still waiting for someone to explain how he qualifies for the job. Then again in Mel's whacky world, anything is possible. 

When you analyse the whole thing, and look back on the wasted years, you soon come to realise that amateurs, in a football sense, are making the poor selections, with the exception of Rowett . Bar McFarland I’m not aware of any board member possessing any football nous or experience which speaks volumes.

Let the misery continue.

1 minute ago, Pearson said:

When you analyse the whole thing, and look back on the wasted years, you soon come to realise that amateurs, in a football sense, are making the poor selections, with the exception of particularly Rowett . Bar McFarland I’m not aware of any board member possessing any football nous or experience which speaks volumes.

Let the misery continue.

FTFY

3 minutes ago, Pearson said:

When you analyse the whole thing, and look back on the wasted years, you soon come to realise that amateurs, in a football sense, are making the poor selections, with the exception of Rowett . Bar McFarland I’m not aware of any board member possessing any football nous or experience which speaks volumes.

Let the misery continue.

10 minutes ago, Pearson said:

Let the misery continue.

Yes it's become a bit of a circus. 

Archived