If it’s Frank

archied
Message added by Day

If it is Frank  

620 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
28 minutes ago, tomsdubs said:

Pulis just played a 2 legged playoff tie and didn't look like scoring in either game. Wouldn't want that guy anywhere near DCFC.

Yet Derby ended no better off tbh

Pulis has a transfer fund for the 2019 season to create his own team

Cant see Lampard having a clue what his best team would be

Drogba to Derby ?

35 minutes ago, tomsdubs said:

Pulis just played a 2 legged playoff tie and didn't look like scoring in either game. Wouldn't want that guy anywhere near DCFC.

He took them from 9th to 5th in five months. Given a full season he probably would have won them automatic.

Also got Bamford scoring, which nobody else had managed to do for about 3 years. 

Pulis already has a good team he is just molding it into his image. He will buy a few average cloggers to complete it but not sure he can develop or motivate anything but scrappers.  Frank is the unknown but as a young player would you  want your career developed by Pulis. I don’t think so. Even Bryson is thinking twice and not jumping to try the Premiership. It’s exciting and it’s different. May be a bit glamorous or gimmicky but he’s a winner and he’s literate which makes a refreshing change. What a mood change in 7 days. I am on the bus!

19 minutes ago, archied said:

Hang on thought the two were meant to be lampard and morriss? 

No Lampard was with them, he went of on the phone mate! Then I went to get a picture and he was in the tunnel still on the phone 

1 minute ago, ThePrisoner said:

I can’t believe how many members from other clubs are posting now we’re in the limelight!

Box office now.

Just wait until the far-flung fans of Chelsea PLC (and to a lesser extent) The Manchester City Franchise come flooding over.

Hope we have enough kits for our new brothers and sisters.

5 minutes ago, hintonsboots said:

Looks like we'll be playing 3 at the back from the way they've laid out the cones.

Can’t be sure they laid them out ,heard a rumour that a certain Paul clement was spotted on the m1 earlier this evening driving a pick up truck loaded with cones ,,,

24 minutes ago, RedSmog said:

Yet Derby ended no better off tbh

Pulis has a transfer fund for the 2019 season to create his own team

Cant see Lampard having a clue what his best team would be

Drogba to Derby ?

Looks like you're losing your one decent forward - Traore off to join your neighbours at Newcastle so understandable you're criticising another club rather than bigging up your own.

21 minutes ago, minesahartington said:

Pulis already has a good team he is just molding it into his image. He will buy a few average cloggers to complete it but not sure he can develop or motivate anything but scrappers.  Frank is the unknown but as a young player would you  want your career developed by Pulis. I don’t think so. Even Bryson is thinking twice and not jumping to try the Premiership. It’s exciting and it’s different. May be a bit glamorous or gimmicky but he’s a winner and he’s literate which makes a refreshing change. What a mood change in 7 days. I am on the bus!

Not many good players became half decent managers unless they inherit organised squad. 

Reputation couldnt be more irrelevant when they take a managers job

Real Madrid and Rangers/Celtic aside

My nana could win a trophy with them

Archived