If it’s Frank

archied
Message added by Day

If it is Frank  

620 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, irobinson said:

Bloody hell - its an Education on here - first sniff of Super Frank everyones gone bleeding latin

Odd everyone as gone latin. I thought Frank was more into getting his tongue round a bit of welsh

11 minutes ago, irobinson said:

Bloody hell - its an Education on here - first sniff of Super Frank everyones gone bleeding latin

Apparently, FL has an exceptionally high IQ and write's children's stories 'Frankie and his magic football' . Should fit in well here.

2 hours ago, Parsnip said:

I worked in an Alfreton pub for a year in the late 90's. Saw some bad ****. Real bad ****.

I see that, and raise you working in the behavioural support unit at Morts. 

Still better than life without Frank...

10 hours ago, Parsnip said:

I worked in an Alfreton pub for a year in the late 90's. Saw some bad ****. Real bad ****.

Now I only go to Alfreton when I need something from Geejays. Which is all the time, but I shop fast.

Oooh love Geejays. If you like Wilkos treat yourself to Geejays on your birthday.

1 hour ago, Ghost of Clough said:

A small insight in to what sort of football we may see.... Chelsea U18s have scored 444 goals in 148 games (league games only) over the past 4 seasons, with Jody Morris being the manager for the last 2 and assistant for the 2 years previous. 

Tell Frank not to bother turning up without Jody then! ?

Im genuinely excited about the potential loans he could bring in

Has a good relationship with Mourinho so could pick up some loans from man united

City loved him in the end. A Chelsea legend & worked under some class managers at Chelsea like ancelotti

He will no doubt have some contacts & knows what it takes to win. He’s won everything as a player at club level.

People also forget he had a tough time as a kid at West Ham. All their fans cheering when he broke his leg. He knows what it takes to make it. I just think his experiance finding it tough as a youngster comming through is invaluable & he’s in the perfect position to advise our young lads coming through. Believe he considered jacking it in with the stick he got so he has some resilience which no doubt he’ll need as derby manager when we lose a couple   

Archived