Next manager, who would you like in charge?

B4ev6is

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Boss said:

Laudrup would be ideal. Paul Cook could build us as a team. Outside shot would be Potter but don’t think we’d be the right team to give him time to make mistakes as a young up and coming Manager. 

Laudrup name has been mentioned an awful lot considering he hasn't managed in Europe for four years.

I loved the way that Swansea team played, but I'm not sure he'll come back from spells in Qatar as a better manager. 

Still, I'd have him over Wassall. Hell, I'd have anyone over Wassall. 

6 minutes ago, Boss said:

Laudrup would be ideal. Paul Cook could build us as a team. Outside shot would be Potter but don’t think we’d be the right team to give him time to make mistakes as a young up and coming Manager. 

Harry ******* potter ,,,,, 

We should get a good manager and stick with him. Changing managers every season doesnt't work for anybody. Look at what has happened to Milan teams. They change the damn manager every season at least once and they end up with nothing. And they have some quality players.

We can't expect to win the lottery with a playmate manager of the month. Get a manager and let him build the team.

I would look at nathan jones playes a great style of football at Luton town. Bring in a director of football with experience to complement him. Kevin Nolan at Notts co is another young manager. Other then that lampard, butt or scholes as i would think they could get decent loans from certain academy's.

9 minutes ago, Boss said:

I think Paul Cook. He did a good job at Chesterfield and Wigan doesn't work off big budgets and I like his style of football.

To be totally honest I’m beyond caring ,it’s a lottery anyway ,,, I reckon mel should take the job on as he couldn’t be any worse than some and if he turned out to be good there’s no chance of him being poached 

3 minutes ago, Westcumbrianram said:

I would look at nathan jones playes a great style of football at Luton town. Bring in a director of football with experience to complement him. Kevin Nolan at Notts co is another young manager. Other then that lampard, butt or scholes as i would think they could get decent loans from certain academy's.

Probably a good shout , keeps us high profile and current for media and sponsors and as you say good access to decent loans ,,  on balance go lampard I say 

Archived