Gary Rowett gone to Stoke

Mckram

Interesting that Rowetts statement says “good to have the people above having the same ambition to get promoted “ a real dig at Mel obviously ......good riddance I say 

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Saity said:

Interesting that Rowetts statement says “good to have the people above having the same ambition to get promoted “ a real dig at Mel obviously ......good riddance I say 

Looked a pretty generic statement to me.

didnt refer to Stoke by name. Just referred to “this great club”. 

Hes futureproofed his statement ready for his next assignment  ?

I’m looking forward to hearing his first press conference at Stoke to find out why he left his ‘dream club’. Got to be more to this than meets the eye.  Doubt he will be relishing his return to PPS next season. 

3 minutes ago, HantsRam said:

Looked a pretty generic statement to me.

didnt refer to Stoke by name. Just referred to “this great club”. 

Hes futureproofed his statement ready for his next assignment  ?

His stoke statement says....nice to have the people above having the same ambition to go up or words along those lines...says to me he didn’t think that at Derby perhaps I’m wrong but no need to really say it imo ...

Just now, Saity said:

His stoke statement says....nice to have the people above having the same ambition to go up or words along those lines...says to me he didn’t think that at Derby perhaps I’m wrong but no need to really say it imo ...

I saw something about “getting this great club back into the premier league as soon as possible “

part of same statement? Don’t know.

7 minutes ago, HantsRam said:

I saw something about “getting this great club back into the premier league as soon as possible “

part of same statement? Don’t know.

Yes maybe mate ...move on ...I’m quite excited now if we get the right man 

He didn’t leave Birmingham on his terms, but tried interviewing for a few jobs, left a awfully sour taste in a few Blues fans mouths. 

Now he has jumped ship at Derby. Judas is a perfect word for him. Looking forward to Stoke at home as the majority of the atmosphere will be towards rowett.

1 minute ago, EraniosSocks said:

Now he has jumped ship at Derby. Judas is a perfect word for him. Looking forward to Stoke at home as the majority of the atmosphere will be towards rowett.

God help him when we win. The barracking he'll get...

'' think with funds he will expand his style of play slightly and erect a new philosophy at the football club
Exciting times ahead of us'' 

I almost feel sorry for them. They seem to have not watched any of Rowett at any of the 3 clubs he was at.

7 minutes ago, SuperDerbySuperRams said:

If I wished him luck i’d be kidding myself. Hope it completely flops. 

His interview stinks. Full of *****.  

Can't say I'm impressed. Oh well, we move on to the next manager. Let's hope, as long-suffering fans, our luck changes!

Archived