Fulham F.C. v Derby County F.C.

Boycie

Glad we're starting Jerome - no point really saving strikers for later in the game if we find ourselves penned in and can't get the ball to them.

Vydra's quick enough to take over hitting them on the break later in the game.

• Replies 830
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now sidling off to the local for a couple of pre-match pints of the black stuff in the glorious evening sunshine before the big game. Good luck to the lads tonight and all my fellow Rams fans. Hopefully we'll see a determined nd combative performance from the boys tonight. 

COYR

Kamara is a quality player for Fulham. I was relieved he wasn’t fit for the first-leg.

Much more of a threat that Ayite and more on sync with their team moves too.

Anya must help Fosyth on that side otherwise he could rip us to shreds.

1 minute ago, LittleEatonRam said:

Interesting stat from BBC website: the last team to overturn a first leg Playoff Semi deficit was Bolton in 1995.

Not trying to suggest anything by that - just a remarkable stat when you think about it!

I hate stats like that. Stats that suggest its heavily in your favour so often results in it going the other way...

Quite unbelievable really though. Nobody in 27 years has overturned a defeat, not even by 1 goal. Would never have guessed that.

Just now, Kernow said:

I hate stats like that. Stats that suggest its heavily in your favour so often results in it going the other way...

Quite unbelievable really though. Nobody in 27 years has overturned a defeat, not even by 1 goal. Would never have guessed that.

Amazing isn't it. You'd think it would happen a lot more often. Just not tonight, thanks...

5 minutes ago, LittleEatonRam said:

One: this is amazing - LOVE Hughesy!

Two: I can see my boss in this picture!

******* quality ,,, how much do I love Hughes y.    

Archived