Bradley Johnson

5 minutes ago, McLovin said:

Looks like we have got a lot more in common than you think... I’m arrogant but so are you.

Yes, but I don't know anything about football. I must buy the new version of Championship Manager - my 2001-02 version is a bit out of date.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, eddie said:

Yes, but I don't know anything about football. I must buy the new version of Championship Manager - my 2001-02 version is a bit out of date.

Sounds good. Will help your rather sceptical knowledge on Messi to say the least ?

He’s such an enigma Johnson, he really is. I’ve always seen him as a poor passer with a bit of fight and a bit of a waste of money who we need to get shot of. There were still elements of that today, giving the ball away by holding onto it too long etc. But intertwined with it were some excellent passes and some battling tackles driving forward. You can see why he did so well in that season, but equally you can see why he struggled here. Personally I’d prefer Palmer In over him but he justified himself today, wonder what Johnson will turn up in the playoffs?

9 minutes ago, eddie said:

You have been an arrogant so-and-so since you joined this forum as a 9-year old, DCFCRammyBoy. Now you have reached your early teens, I see little or no improvement.

You’re wrong on that point, I’m only 9 years old now. 

19 minutes ago, McLovin said:

Again, as I said before, you’re clearly ignorant as you haven’t seen Messi play. And no more than one opponent? Looks like I was right when I said you know nothing about football. Cheerio 

A lot of people including people who have played football for a living, beleive that Salah deserves to be player of the year, just because they have an opinion doesn’t mean they are ignorant, to believe that you are always right is something though that may fall into that category. 

2 minutes ago, AdamRam said:

A lot of people including people who have played football for a living, beleive that Salah deserves to be player of the year, just because they have an opinion doesn’t mean they are ignorant, to believe that you are always right is something though that may fall into that category. 

Everyone’s entitled to their opinion but to suggest that salah has been far better than the champions league top scorer and the player set to win the European golden boot is just ignorance. I don’t have a problem with people saying he is better but far better? Come on now.

It’s really funny how things going well for derby spurs a few on to rubbish our team and our players , if we win and a player plays well  they want to rubbish him ,if we have the divisions top scorer he hinders our team and we need to get rid as he has no work rate and is no good in the position he’s playing in , not just McLovin but we have a few who enjoy us struggling and get all up in arms if we have any small success or play well ,,,, 

hmmmmmmmm

He did look like a world beater on Sunday, really enjoyed seeing him play well - But you have to consider the opposition we were playing.

Also, he did play a few **** balls from time to time. Ether way, deserves all the credit he is receiving. 

He's not in there for his passing, he's in there for his physicality, aerial ability and work ethic.

the amount of headers he wins is more than any of our midfield players, defends corners very well.

He's not pleasant on the eye but he does his job and pops up with a goal too.

Hanson can't do what he does because in one word he's crap. he wouldn't get in a league 2 team. he's weak and I can't ever remember seeing him making a good pass so whoever saying he's a good passer, on what evidence? two sideways passes doesn't make you a good passer of the ball. 

Johnson is a presence and when he's in form, a very good player at this level.

Archived