Bradley Johnson

3 minutes ago, McLovin said:

The lasts thing that Johnson can do is control a midfield. The likes of Huddlestone control the midfield. It’s no surprise that our record against the best teams in the league has been somewhat suspect when Johnson has played in a midfield 2. That’s why he has never made the step up to the premier league. 

No comeback on question I asked then?

Conceded that BJ not on it every time..... but it’s nice to see he’s in a role that clearly is suiting him at the minute.....

Hanson would be swamped 

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Mafiabob said:

No comeback on question I asked then?

Conceded that BJ not on it every time..... but it’s nice to see he’s in a role that clearly is suiting him at the minute.....

Hanson would be swamped 

I didn’t say that I wanted Hanson to start, more so a 3rd/4th choice and he’d be a hell of a lot cheaper than Johnson. I’d muj rather start Ledley over him. Johnson has no place in the starting 11 for me. He did a good pass today but how many times has he been in that position before and misplaced a pass and killed attacks? More times than I can remember.

1 minute ago, McLovin said:

I didn’t say that I wanted Hanson to start, more so a 3rd/4th choice and he’d be a hell of a lot cheaper than Johnson. I’d muj rather start Ledley over him. Johnson has no place in the starting 11 for me. He did a good pass today but how many times has he been in that position before and misplaced a pass and killed attacks? More times than I can remember.

Keep digging..... you made the statement, not me..... not denying BJ has faults, correctly identified......

You said Hanson can do what BJ can.....

2 minutes ago, Mafiabob said:

Keep digging..... you made the statement, not me..... not denying BJ has faults, correctly identified......

You said Hanson can do what BJ can.....

He can do what Bradley can do. Hanson is a run around player like Johnson and arguably has more energy than Johnson. Hanson is also a much better passer than Johnson. If Johnson was so good then why did norwich sell him and that was when he was at his best?

4 minutes ago, McLovin said:

He can do what Bradley can do. Hanson is a run around player like Johnson and arguably has more energy than Johnson. Hanson is also a much better passer than Johnson. If Johnson was so good then why did norwich sell him and that was when he was at his best?

Because we offered money for him...... you can say that about any transfer in the world ever..... 

so why isn’t Hanson breaking in to the XI??!!! 

37 minutes ago, McLovin said:

Still hasn’t done enough to justify keeping him and I don’t see what he offers that a player like Hanson doesn’t offer.

And this, ladies and gentlemen, is the person who last week told me that I know nothing about football.

Just now, eddie said:

And this, ladies and gentlemen, is the person who last week told me that I know nothing about football.

You said that salah is much better than Messi. I think that comment was justified in that situation. 

32 minutes ago, McLovin said:

He’s in decent form at the moment but there isn’t a lot between the two. What’s the point in having an academy if we don’t use it? Is Johnson really worth at least 20 k a week more than Hanson? Not for me

Just another example as to why you're a bloke chatting rubbish on the interweb whilst others manage football teams, I guess.

3 minutes ago, Mafiabob said:

Because we offered money for him...... you can say that about any transfer in the world ever..... 

so why isn’t Hanson breaking in to the XI??!!! 

Because Johnson is a big money signing? Imagine how much a kick in the teeth that would be to mel. I’m not saying that Hanson should be in the starting 11, you’re spinning my words now. I just don’t see what Bradley “I can’t pass Johnson” Johnson offers what some of our other midfielders don’t?

3 minutes ago, 86 points said:

Just another example as to why you're a bloke chatting rubbish on the interweb whilst others manage football teams, I guess.

Great comment as always, instead of acting like a child, try and explain why I’m wrong yeah? There isn’t a lot between the players for me. Hanson may not be good enough but neither is Johnson. Hanson has time of his side whereas Johnson will decline. What’s the point in having an academy if we aren’t going to use it? There isn’t a lot between Hanson and Johnson, just like there isn’t a lot between Lowe and Forsyth/Olsson. 

1 minute ago, McLovin said:

Because Johnson is a big money signing? Imagine how much a kick in the teeth that would be to mel. I’m not saying that Hanson should be in the starting 11, you’re spinning my words now. I just don’t see what Bradley “I can’t pass Johnson” Johnson offers what some of our other midfielders don’t?

Give it a rest, will ya. We've just made the play-offs and Johnson's shone today, so why not shut your yap for once and allow folk (and Bradders himself) to enjoy the moment without having to suffer your terminally patronising BS.

5 minutes ago, McLovin said:

You said that salah is much better than Messi. I think that comment was justified in that situation. 

No I didn't. I said that this season he has been, allowing for the fact that Liverpool have to play against more than one opponent in the league during the regular season.

Just now, 86 points said:

Give it a rest, will ya. We've just made the play-offs and Johnson's shone today, so why not shut your yap for once and allow folk (and Bradders himself) to enjoy the moment without having to suffer your terminally patronising BS.

Because it’s one game, one game! 

Johnson has been in that situation many times this season and has completely killed attacks with his inability on the ball.

I’m happy that he’s doing well but he’s certainly not the solution long term and will be glad when we sell him. 

2 minutes ago, eddie said:

No I didn't. I said that this season he has been, allowing for the fact that Liverpool have to play against more than one opponent in the league during the regular season.

Again, as I said before, you’re clearly ignorant as you haven’t seen Messi play. And no more than one opponent? Looks like I was right when I said you know nothing about football. Cheerio 

8 minutes ago, McLovin said:

Again, as I said before, you’re clearly ignorant as you haven’t seen Messi play. And no more than one opponent? Looks like I was right when I said you know nothing about football. Cheerio 

You have been an arrogant so-and-so since you joined this forum as a 9-year old, DCFCRammyBoy. Now you have reached your early teens, I see little or no improvement.

Just now, eddie said:

You have been an arrogant so-and-so since you joined this forum as a 9-year old, DCFCRammyBoy. Now you have reached your early teens, I see little or no improvement.

Looks like we have got a lot more in common than you think... I’m arrogant but so are you.

Archived