NFL 2018 Season

r4derby

2 hours ago, SaintRam said:

My (nonexistant) money is on the Chargers tonight. Be interested to see the highlights in the morrow.

If I had any money I’d be putting it on the chargers, but the missus has been xmas shopping in Brum so I’m skint. Fancy the chargers to win though.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, jimbo jones said:

If I had any money I’d be putting it on the chargers, but the missus has been xmas shopping in Brum so I’m skint. Fancy the chargers to win though.

Yeah, I'd also back the Chargers tonight. They're very well balanced. It would be a big win for either team, but mentally I think Kansas would benefit more at this stage. I'd not be surprised to see Mahomes find a way to win a game with road cones as teammates, so it's not a dead cert. 

AFC West is suddenly even more interesting. Whoever finishes second will probably have a record to match the 2nd seed, if not the first - but will be the 5th seed due to finishing second in their division; meaning a road game in the wildcard round, and 2 more road games (unless the 6th seed gets to the AFC Championship) to get to the SB.

Just now, jimbo jones said:

Just watched the highlights. To come back from 2 scores down to win it with a 2 pt conversion with 4 seconds to go, wow. 

Looked a bit of a dodgy foul call at the end to help the chargers out, but still an incredible win.

Much like the last few Thurs night games - calls were bad on both sides all games. That DPI was probably the least questionable of the questionable calls (but still, questionable).

44 minutes ago, Mr Tibbs said:

Only just seen the Chiefs/Chargers highlights. 

What a couple of ******** penalty call's for LA's first and last TD's. ?

Made up for the missed helmet to helmet contact on a grounded Phillip Rivers, immediately prior.

36 minutes ago, Carnero said:

Made up for the missed helmet to helmet contact on a grounded Phillip Rivers, immediately prior.

That could quite easily have been given yeah, not sure it equals out those two calls though! Becoming a bit of a theme in these tight games. 

1 minute ago, jimbo jones said:

Officiating in quite a few games recently has been ordinary at best.

This is what happens when all your officials are working second jobs with minimal training. 

You should see the officiating in college games.

On 10/12/2018 at 08:28, SaintRam said:

Saints continued where they left off - clearly shaken by the Cowboys stuffing. Our RBs, who could get no yards, continued to be unable to do anything for the first half. 14-3 down at the half.

Then a blocked punt from Taysom ducking Hill just reignited everything. Suddenly the RBs are gaining yards, recievers and getting open, and we put up 25 unanswered points to claim the NFC South title. 

A rollercoaster, for sure. Properly thought the wheels had fallen off big time at HT.

Looking for a big Bears performance tonight.

The rot started just after I predicted they’d win the Super Bowl.

Sorry about that!

Archived