NFL 2018 Season

r4derby

1 hour ago, Bob The Badger said:

I have zero clue how he has lasted this long!

Without Rodgers that team has been mediocre at best for over 5 years.

He's had maybe the greatest QB of all time and made it to one Super Bowl.

Yeah, bbc’s NFL show, came out with a strange stat last week. Think it was, Rodgers is 0-37 when trailing in the 4th quarter to teams with a winning record.

Basically think it was a complicated way of saying, the Packers have relied on some Rodgers magic to beat the crap teams to stop them being a complete embarrassment ?

NFC north is already tough enough without the Packers improving under a new forward thinking coach ?

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can’t explain why but this gif makes me feel ill, not sure if it’s because he looks like an 80s Dallas actor with 2018 teeth whitening or what. A “let’s go” should be said with force and meaning behind it, this is just American cheese.

giphy.gif

Today, I will be cheering on the Rams. No slacking off because you’re already in the play offs, no whinging about it being a bit cold in Chicago. Give them Bears a hammering ?

A rams win, and somehow after what’s been a disappointing season so far, 4 wins from the last 4 games and the Vikings take the North. Never lose the faith ?

35 minutes ago, jimbo jones said:

Today, I will be cheering on the Rams. No slacking off because you’re already in the play offs, no whinging about it being a bit cold in Chicago. Give them Bears a hammering ?

A rams win, and somehow after what’s been a disappointing season so far, 4 wins from the last 4 games and the Vikings take the North. Never lose the faith ?

Who you got in the fantasy league this week?

30 minutes ago, jimbo jones said:

Sssshhhh, bugger off to your fantasy thread, and leave this one to people who support teams who aren’t just wondering how high their draft pick will be ?

Fair enough, I’ll leave you with some music

Saints continued where they left off - clearly shaken by the Cowboys stuffing. Our RBs, who could get no yards, continued to be unable to do anything for the first half. 14-3 down at the half.

Then a blocked punt from Taysom ducking Hill just reignited everything. Suddenly the RBs are gaining yards, recievers and getting open, and we put up 25 unanswered points to claim the NFC South title. 

A rollercoaster, for sure. Properly thought the wheels had fallen off big time at HT.

Looking for a big Bears performance tonight.

58 minutes ago, jimbo jones said:

Rams letting me down, some things never change ?

Of all the upsets that occurred, that was the only one I called - cos I genuinely think the Bears are a better team than the Rams (and, probably, the Saints).

Archived