NFL 2018 Season

r4derby

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, jimbo jones said:

We are not talking about the Falcons...

Just took a while to warm up, it’s cold in Detroit this time of year ??

Falcons shirt is at the bottom of the draw, got to make room for my Juju shirt ?

Rams looking much better than recent weeks, although not exactly difficult. CJ Anderson really is a tank. When getting into the sport from this season, signing a RB that was a free agent and not having a clue who he was, I wasn't expecting much. I've only just learnt that he rushed for over 1000 yards last season, plus he's been to the pro bowl & won the super bowl. How on earth he didn't stick at either the Panthers or the Raiders has stunned me. Keep it up CJ! 

I had Vikings (-6.5), Packers (-2.5) and Bears (-4.5) in an acca. I wasn't entirely sure whether the Packers win in OT would count towards the bet, personally I don't think it should for a bet in this format, but it does. £10 returned £70. Happy days. 

Also, the Rams have played a very good game. CJ Anderson will need to be packed in ice after today - he was unbelievable. Donald didn't bat an eyelid at the double coverage in this game either, although the Cardinal Oline is notably quite poor. 

Bears winning keeps this going into the last game, although I hope that we can show a similar level next week too. End the season 13-3. 

Archived