NFL 2018 Season

r4derby

57 minutes ago, David said:

He’s an old man now as well, shrinkage will have kicked in, stairlift companies will be sounding him out to be the face of their advertising campaigns. He looks older for his age as well, if you passed him on the street I would maybe say late 40s, where as Tom Brady has a bit of Tom Cruise about him where he carries his age well.

Not sure about how old he looks being relevant, the late Rob Hindmarsh was born looking 42.

And statistically from a completion rate he's having his best season ever.

Other than that - nailed it!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, Bob The Badger said:

Not sure about how old he looks being relevant, the late Rob Hindmarsh was born looking 42.

And statistically from a completion rate he's having his best season ever.

Other than that - nailed it!

Sssh, quiet on the bank whilst people are fishing! Thank you ? 

On 30/11/2018 at 01:38, Bob The Badger said:

Trust me even then it was weird! 

Of course it was nothing like it is now. 

The Bears pitched back to back shutouts (one against the Rams) in the 85 playoffs, but they still scored 20+ each time.

Shutouts were far more common, but games without a single TD were very rare even then.

I was going to say that it would’ve been more unusual to see two shut outs in a row in that era.

2 hours ago, David said:

Apparently she was racist to him, according to 'sources', but no doubt he's going to feel the full force of the NFL. He was clearly too triggered to control himself, so whatever she said must have been bad. I don't see Chiefs letting him go. 

Chargers will be licking their lips at the prospect - especially the form Old Man Rivers is in. 

Wow oh wow the Chiefs have cut him!

Apparently they gave him the chance to come clean early in the year and he lied to them.

Kudos to Kansa City for doing this. I never thought they'd have the balls to cut a star player in a year where they can finally sniff getting to a Super Bowl in a generation.

Skins will pick him up ?

1 hour ago, Bob The Badger said:

Wow oh wow the Chiefs have cut him!

Apparently they gave him the chance to come clean early in the year and he lied to them.

Kudos to Kansa City for doing this. I never thought they'd have the balls to cut a star player in a year where they can finally sniff getting to a Super Bowl in a generation.

Skins will pick him up ?

The irony being that Tyreek Hill punched and choked his pregnant girlfriend, so I don't understand why they're cutting him considering that this incident is a mountain out of a molehill. It's not even anywhere near comparable with Hill's incident.

It will be interesting to see who picks him up now - he's an elite player that would improve almost every team in the NFL.

9 hours ago, Ambitious said:

The irony being that Tyreek Hill punched and choked his pregnant girlfriend, so I don't understand why they're cutting him considering that this incident is a mountain out of a molehill. It's not even anywhere near comparable with Hill's incident.

It will be interesting to see who picks him up now - he's an elite player that would improve almost every team in the NFL.

Was there a video of Hill? I don't remember seeing it.

This on the other hand is all over every news channel today.

I very much doubt any team dare pick him up. At least for this season.

1 hour ago, jimbo jones said:

Giants finally get the job done. Rams next up for the Bears...the dream is still alive ?

We were terrible today, easily the worst performance under McVay and the score flattered us.

I can only imagine Goff had been chomping down on shrooms because his decision making was awful and he looked rattled.

Having said that Aaron Donald is such a beast and he can turn a game on his own.

It's going to be tough against da Bears in Chicago and if Goff is as bad as he was today, Mack will feast on his flesh.

3 minutes ago, Bob The Badger said:

We were terrible today, easily the worst performance under McVay and the score flattered us.

I can only imagine Goff had been chomping down on shrooms because his decision making was awful and he looked rattled.

Having said that Aaron Donald is such a beast and he can turn a game on his own.

It's going to be tough against da Bears in Chicago and if Goff is as bad as he was today, Mack will feast on his flesh.

Hopefully saving yourselves for the Bears next week ?

Vikings in a decent position after not a great first half until the last drive. Would be level if we could kick a bloody field goal.

10 minutes ago, jimbo jones said:

Story of the Vikings season, coming up a bit short against the big teams.

Yet it might have helped you win a play off spot with Thielen registering his 2nd lowest score all season. 

Tyreek Hill having his worse week may have helped as well

10 hours ago, jimbo jones said:

McCarthy’s sacking has been on the cards for a while. Thought he was doing a good job myself ??

I have zero clue how he has lasted this long!

Without Rodgers that team has been mediocre at best for over 5 years.

He's had maybe the greatest QB of all time and made it to one Super Bowl.

Archived