Random stuff that people do that annoy me

Wolfie

Sith Happens
16 hours ago, Ewe Ram said:

Baggage handlers. I really wish we could be confident of packing things that would actually arrive in the same state that we put them in the case. This time they surpassed themselves and completely trashed the case rendering it useless and a chunk of my holiday cash had to go on a replacement. 

In no other place could you see customer's property being abused so blatantly 

On a recent flight our bus transfer between plane and terminal had to stop and it was next to where they put the bags on the belt. They really looked like they were trying to inflict the greatest amount of damage they could by throwing each case the furthest or highest they could. 

4 hours ago, Paul71 said:

On a recent flight our bus transfer between plane and terminal had to stop and it was next to where they put the bags on the belt. They really looked like they were trying to inflict the greatest amount of damage they could by throwing each case the furthest or highest they could. 

Exactly! Then to get a claim form sorted took 30 mins in a queue of other people with wrecked cases 

Sith Happens

On th 5th June reaching for the thermostat to put the heating back on.

Bloomin freezin today.

3 hours ago, LesterRam said:

Disability scooters, some rotund lady in a chieftain tank sized disability scooter knocking me down in the canned isle in my local COOP, clocked at approximately 32mph.

Get a better job and shop at Aldi or Lidl.  Also book an appointment at specsavers.

People who have luminous teeth. Why did this become the norm? I now have a small complex about my teeth looking yellow (they are pretty normal by previous standards) and find myself not proper smiling in photos. I can't afford ££££ to have them whitened safely. 

26 minutes ago, Ewe Ram said:

People who have luminous teeth. Why did this become the norm? I now have a small complex about my teeth looking yellow (they are pretty normal by previous standards) and find myself not proper smiling in photos. I can't afford ££££ to have them whitened safely. 

I can help, I have this dandy little attachment for my drill and I believe I could manage to do the work for high £xxx

wire-brush-circular.jpg

2 hours ago, Ewe Ram said:

Lol. And why should you? Make sure they're straight first! ;)