Random stuff that people do that annoy me

Wolfie

8 hours ago, Ewe Ram said:

There's more holes in their story than a string vest. How come a cadaver sniffing dog has been ignored when it clearly indicated the presence of a body in the boot? I despair how this could happen. But then the huge paedophile ring of celebs went under the radar for years 

Apparently it was two, independent, cadaver smelling dogs. i.e. they were not present at the same time.

21 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

Apparently it was two, independent, cadaver smelling dogs. i.e. they were not present at the same time.

How come the evidence is stacked against them but they are free to carry on? I'm baffled

20 hours ago, i-Ram said:

Blimey, the Met have been all over this matter for the last 5 years, and still have 4 full timers working on the case. And all the time the answer is available on YouTube. Very annoying.

Other things that is annoy me:

The McCann's putting their children at risk. A very poor decision.

People still sniping at them 10 years on. I hope they find their child. They have paid their dues for a very poor decision.

It stinks, that why people are sniping.

They left their kids, alone, to go out, they have admitted that.  That, in my opinion and the opinion of many others, is child neglect, child neglect is a crime that, in ths instance, would have gone to Crown Court, and a custodial sentance imposed.

How come only one child went missing?

3 minutes ago, McRamFan said:

It stinks, that why people are sniping.

They left their kids, alone, to go out, they have admitted that.  That, in my opinion and the opinion of many others, is child neglect, child neglect is a crime that, in ths instance, would have gone to Crown Court, and a custodial sentance imposed.

How come only one child went missing?

I am not defending the neglect issue.  As for your last sentence, you are a bigger idiot than I have previously given you credit for.

7 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

I am not defending the neglect issue.  As for your last sentence, you are a bigger idiot than I have previously given you credit for.

I am not the greatest parent on earth but I can safely say that I would never leave three children alone, two defenseless babies and one toddler, many children go missing and a few abroad but none get this level of coverage, it would be interesting to know how much we have spent on this case to say Ben Needham.

40 minutes ago, LesterRam said:

I am not the greatest parent on earth but I can safely say that I would never leave three children alone, two defenseless babies and one toddler, many children go missing and a few abroad but none get this level of coverage, it would be interesting to know how much we have spent on this case to say Ben Needham.

These are all very good points Lester, none of which l would disagree with. I am not an apologist for the McCanns. I think l have made that clear enough.  I have not tracked this case at all over the years, and some of the conspiracy theories on here perhaps do raise questions. But, it is 10 years on now and not one police force has produced sufficient evidence to charge the McCanns, and l don't think they have been suspects for some 8 years. If they come on telly or appear in a newspaper l turn over, or don't read it, but l remain as matters stand feeling pity for them because they have paid a heavy, heavy price for their neglect. 

P.s. I will not post any further on this subject.

Having been to the same place and seen the layout, I wouldn't have left my kids there in a million years, and I'm an awful parent.

I don't see how prosecuting them for neglect would have solved anything either, other than making two further kids parentless for a period of time.

No punishment could match the one they've been handed.

Probably too dark a subject for this thread anyhow, it's for general moaning, not real stuff.

12 hours ago, i-Ram said:

The question is valid, name calling just proves you have no answer to give. So why was Maddy the only one taken, alledgedly?

So what are you defending? They LEFT their kids alone and unsupervised, their direct actions caused the events 10 years ago, and they have not been held to account.

On 5/1/2017 at 07:51, Ewe Ram said:

There's more holes in their story than a string vest. How come a cadaver sniffing dog has been ignored when it clearly indicated the presence of a body in the boot? I despair how this could happen. But then the huge paedophile ring of celebs went under the radar for years 

Just watched those YouTube things.. Very interesting I have to say. Never really knew too much about the background, just what the missus watches on GMTV. Really concerning about the peado rings.. 

Tried to watch it with a really open mind and be objective but !!! People shagging cats and dogs, suggestive comments playing with their nipples.. Smoke and fire ???

Secret service? It's like 9/11.. The truth is out there but what is it.. Something in the middle I would guess. I had it pegged as her being drugged to go to sleep and they could get a night out but that does not explain the blood by the window,.

45 minutes ago, Angry Ram said:

Just watched those YouTube things.. Very interesting I have to say. Never really knew too much about the background, just what the missus watches on GMTV. Really concerning about the peado rings.. 

Tried to watch it with a really open mind and be objective but !!! People shagging cats and dogs, suggestive comments playing with their nipples.. Smoke and fire ???

Secret service? It's like 9/11.. The truth is out there but what is it.. Something in the middle I would guess. I had it pegged as her being drugged to go to sleep and they could get a night out but that does not explain the blood by the window,.

I get that posters are now not comfortable with discussing this on this thread. To a point I agree. I'm going to find time to watch the YouTube footage though. 

idiots 'heckling' comedians.

I'm off to see Micky Flanagan tonight, and last time I saw him, I had to stoop to an aggressive tone towards the bellend next to me who took any silence as a chance to hilariously shout out "OUT OUT"!!

3 hours ago, Mostyn6 said:

idiots 'heckling' comedians.

I'm off to see Micky Flanagan tonight, and last time I saw him, I had to stoop to an aggressive tone towards the bellend next to me who took any silence as a chance to hilariously shout out "OUT OUT"!!

Why was he shouting that??

People at the till in supermarkets who seem shocked that they have to pay. Cue belated rummage round in handbag, search in vain for plastic, start counting out money in small change (with much more rummaging around in bottom of purse).

Worse still, the ones who, at the point of having to pay, decide to take that mobile phone call, oblivious to the queue of 15 people behind them with rapidly menting frozen food.

BT, sending me a debt recovery company around for an unpaid bill, I left BT five years ago and some halfwit hooligan put his boot in my door to stop me shutting it and obviously me having a very bad day he got a slap, found the receipt in an old email, no apology and apparently I now have a bad credit marker against my name for paying my bill on time, only took me all afternoon to find the proof, it was £90 :blink: