Random stuff that people do that annoy me

Wolfie

4 hours ago, Spenno said:

people who insist on you vacating their reserved seat on a train despite there being a whole carriage free,

So there's a whole carriage free, but for some reason you've chosen to sit on one of the reserved seats, and you're complaining about the other passengers? 

Yeah, okay, whatever!

On 24/03/2017 at 08:11, Paul71 said:

Tradesman...builders, plumbers, roofers etc...ok not all but some.

Why do some not seem to care about peoples property? The amount over the years we have had, or those working on neighbouring houses that think nothing of driving over/parking on your lawn, or dumping stuff all over it or your property. Those who think nothing of using your land as a right of way when working on a neighbours house.

Then those that need to work inside think nothing of muddy boots on carpets,or not clearing up properly.

We had one bloke who did our bathroom, was brilliant, always put them bags over his boots, laid proper covers over all the carpets etc..but most just seem to turn up and not worry how much mess they make.

Not always those working on your house, we have gas people in the next street working right now and one seems to think its ok every morning to use my drive every day to pull onto to turn round, including the fact he misses sometimes and drives over the corner of my lawn which is just one big tyre print now.

Tell him not to do it

5 hours ago, Spenno said:

This is quite cathartic. Other peoples kids especially those little psychopaths at soft play centres who spend their whole time terrorising every other child, parents of above said children who seem to be completely oblivious to the way their children are behaving or completely unwilling to do anything about it, soft play centres, people who insist on you vacating their reserved seat on a train despite there being a whole carriage free, the inability of our country to run an efficient public transport system, people who think it's ok to perform illegal manoeuvres or park in a dangerous or completely inappropriate place if they put their hazards on, the over and inappropriate use of the word 'like' particularly from children, American tween TV programmes, MTV why is it still called this despite no music? Adverts particularly those from banks that claim 'to be with you for the journey' yet will rip the roof from above your head, contrived speeches by politicians with deliberate pauses and sound bites, general dumbing down of the population and eggs!

Why are you sitting in a reserved seat when there is a carriage full free ?

16 hours ago, AmericanRam said:

People who don't use the coasters I have set out when they are right dang in front of them.

Make sure they're non-stick coasters!   ;)    or at least not cork or plastic cuz those things always end up stuck to bottom of anything Im drinking whether it be tea or beer. Worst part is when its already wet from the condensation and I lift my drink up and it unsticks/falls off before Ive noticed and it immediately lands in my lap or something

21 hours ago, Mostyn6 said:

don't be a c.... This is part of my every day vocabulary, in a mockney accent.

No it isn't, not in real mockney  ! That would be "cant" .. Like he's a real cant... Are you wiv me my san ? 

Is it possible to get any more ANODYNE than Mark Pougatch, ITV, Lee Dixon, Ryan effing Giggs, Gareth Southgate, and Ian Wright and ANODYNE England V Lithuania in a Feck me, World Cup qualifier. The World Cup is next year. Really?! And an in-depth interview with Hart, the most Anoydyne goalkeeper on Planet Earth. 

Oh my God and Glen Hoddle...arrggghhh!

13 minutes ago, Ellafella said:

Is it possible to get any more ANODYNE than Mark Pougatch, ITV, Lee Dixon, Ryan effing Giggs, Gareth Southgate, and Ian Wright and ANODYNE England V Lithuania in a Feck me, World Cup qualifier. The World Cup is next year. Really?! And an in-depth interview with Hart, the most Anoydyne goalkeeper on Planet Earth. 

It's on silent..

Sith Happens
On 25/03/2017 at 13:21, Coconut said:

So there's a whole carriage free, but for some reason you've chosen to sit on one of the reserved seats, and you're complaining about the other passengers? 

Yeah, okay, whatever!

On 25/03/2017 at 14:52, bigbadbob said:

Why are you sitting in a reserved seat when there is a carriage full free ?

He probably means that there are loads of other empty reserved seats you could sit in.

I'd still move him even if there was loads of empty reserved seats because I know if I just sat in one of the others the person who reserved that seat would get on and shift me, why should I play musical chairs to accomodate someone else?

I think its more annoying those on trains that take the aisle seat or put a bag on a chair then look at you in disgust if you ask them to move so you sit down.

I don't know why they let you reserve seats on trains. You don't on a bus. Should be first come, first seated. Especially as those who have reserved seats usually don't sit where they should because someone without a reservation has sat in their reserved seat leading to other seats being sat in leaving no space for those who didn't reserve a seat to sit in.

Sith Happens
4 minutes ago, JoetheRam said:

I don't know why they let you reserve seats on trains. You don't on a bus. Should be first come, first seated. Especially as those who have reserved seats usually don't sit where they should because someone without a reservation has sat in their reserved seat leading to other seats being sat in leaving no space for those who didn't reserve a seat to sit in.

To be fair whenever I travel by train for work the majority of reserved seats seem to go unclaimed. Its OK if you know what you are doing and look to see if the reservation had been missed, but there are a lot of casual users who don't understand the systems etc.

I'd say only allow seat reservations for journeys over a certain length and for health reasons.

5 hours ago, Ellafella said:

Glen and God on the same programme .. He must have been over the moon, did God agree with him or was it frosty looks as in a kind of ...God gives Glen a Roy Keane stare ?