Random stuff that people do that annoy me

Wolfie

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

When threads get hijacked by posters who endlessly continue old off-topic and pedantic circular arguements started elsewhere.

Hypothetically. Glad this never happens on here, obviously.

I get annoyed when I'm trying to run a nice wholesome morning exorcise class at camp, but Barbara Windsor's bikini top pops off and flies into my face.:pinch:

5 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Vinegar bottles like this, where it's impossible to get any out without flooding your plate.

LOVD0006.jpg

You know how to use one of these right?

You tip it upside down with the lid on and fill the bulb, then turn it the right way up.

Take the bulb out and capillary action keeps the vinegar in the bulb - you then tap the bulb and drops of vinegar com out

20 minutes ago, StivePesley said:

Erm.......

20 minutes ago, StivePesley said:

You tip it upside down with the lid on and fill the bulb, then turn it the right way up.

Take the bulb out and capillary action keeps the vinegar in the bulb - you then tap the bulb and drops of vinegar com out

Well that's just silly & overcomplicated. What's wrong with a "normal" bottle that you shake?

People who park their car without consuderation for other drivers. Just picking the kids up from school and some idiot has parked in the junction of the road.

The amount of blue badge holders that block the junction on St James Street in town because they have parked on the double yellow lines where the traffic lights are is unreal, just because that blue badge lets you park where you like doesn't mean you should, have some consideration for other drivers.

2 minutes ago, rynny said:

People who park their car without consuderation for other drivers. Just picking the kids up from school and some idiot has parked in the junction of the road.

The amount of blue badge holders that block the junction on St James Street in town because they have parked on the double yellow lines where the traffic lights are is unreal, just because that blue badge lets you park where you like doesn't mean you should, have some consideration for other drivers.

Terrible round the hospital I work at too, emergency vehicles get obstructed by these. 

7 hours ago, Anon said:

I get annoyed when I'm trying to run a nice wholesome morning exorcise class at camp, but Barbara Windsor's bikini top pops off and flies into my face.:pinch:

I've heard she has her demons?

3 hours ago, StivePesley said:

Thank you, you've changed my life with the most useful post I've ever seen on this forum.

I feel such a fool, all these years drowning my chips in vinegar, and foolhardily over salting to compensate!