Aston Villa F.C. v Derby County F.C.

Boycie

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This season has the very same feel as the season 14/15

Top 2 in feb

Disastrous Feb /march

Needing only a point at home on the final day of the season. 

Can there be a better ending this time? 

I have a horrible feeling that it is going to be the same outcome. 

2 minutes ago, Paul71 said:

Must have been different in German, cause according to loads on here it was a **** performance.

Nah not ****, just negative and fortunate. Huddersfield got through the play offs playing the same last year, there's hope yet. 

Just now, gazram80 said:

This season has the very same feel as the season 14/15

Top 2 in feb

Disastrous Feb /march

Needing only a point at home on the final day of the season. 

Can there be a better ending this time? 

I have a horrible feeling that it is going to be the same outcome. 

I think we don’t want Millwall to win. 

7 minutes ago, LB_DCFC said:

If millwall don't beat boro, a draw would be enough 

Right, yeah I see, mind looking at boro at pp I would be suprised if Millwall could beat them but if boro would rather Millwall were in the playoffs over Derby then they might just have a shocker?

Has to said, great effort that. Decent results. Our record against Villa is abysmal. Last time we won there was in Arthur Cox's time, Paul Goddard and Co I think. We were close today. The season Is still on. We'll have to battle to the last minute to get a result against Barnsley, they'll be fighting for their lives. Big tie between Preston and Burton at the same time. Millwall could pile on the pressure with a result against Boro. 

7 minutes ago, Paul71 said:

Must have been different in German, cause according to loads on here it was a **** performance.

Scheiße means 'really, really good', doesn't it?

Another strong performance but notably, Forsyth had his best game in a long time. Would definitely have taken a point beforehand but considering the onslaught, a draw is a great result. To still have it in our own hands on the final day is huge.

Please, Gary, do not sit back against Barnsley, or this forum will go into a meltdown not seen for years. 

Just now, Ruda Harliss said:

Right, yeah I see, mind looking at boro at pp I would be suprised if Millwall could beat them but if boro would rather Millwall were in the playoffs over Derby then they might just have a shocker?

A Millwall win puts Derby in 5th, Boro 6th and Millwall 7th. All teams will be on 72 points. They’re in no position to be picking and choosing who else they want to be in the top six, will have to be well up for it themselves to secure their own place.

Archived