Next Years Collapse

ColonelBlimp

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As long as were in the top three places over Christmas as normal .  I don't like change much and a nil -nil draw with Wigan at home on 28th December to start the decline is part of my festive celebration like watching the snowman on channel 4 Christmas morning.  You can't mess with tradition.

7 hours ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

As long as were in the top three places over Christmas as normal .  I don't like change much and a nil -nil draw with Wigan at home on 28th December to start the decline is part of my festive celebration like watching the snowman on channel 4 Christmas morning.  You can't mess with tradition.

Come on be fair ,Wigan will beat us.

TobyWanKenobi
On 17/04/2018 at 10:00, ColonelBlimp said:

How many think it's inevitable? 

Should we have a prediction league with the start and end date and how many games it last for?

I'm looking forward to being able to booo a new set of bottlers around February 2019. Elsnick, Thomas, maybe even Lowe, and some more new signings. All of them yet to learn the ancient art of losing ones bottle.

On 4/17/2018 at 10:00, ColonelBlimp said:

How many think it's inevitable? 

Should we have a prediction league with the start and end date and how many games it last for?

I expect collapse to be in full swing by end of November/ early December. Get it out of the way so the players and families can have less anxiety over the Xmas period. 

Archived