Broken hearted tonight

B4ev6is

Hey guys I am so upset with the lads they are throwing away all there hard work away. But the way went no passion no fight or guts. Tonight I shread a tear or two as I have never see us play so poorly but I dont know how I feel tonight.

But I am really despressed right now and I just wish I could get on moor farm or in the changing room.:(

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Hey guys I am so upset with the lads they are throwing away all there hard work away. But the way went no passion no fight or guts. Tonight I shread a tear or two as I have never see us play so poorly but I dont know how I feel tonight.

But I am really despressed right now and I just wish I could get on moor farm or in the changing room.:(

I think there’s nothing you can say to these lads that Rowetts not saying to them.

Its up to them, not us. We do our bit every game, it’s time they did there bit or went elsewhere to take their easy money.

3 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

I hope Mel shows this to the manager,the coaches and the players.

They broke B4.

I may be a cynical old b****** who is fond of the odd one liner,  but I do want the club to do well. 

I'm horrified by what's happened over the last couple of months and is continuing. And now to hear b4,  who has been a model of constant positivity, sounding so down it is nothing short of disgraceful by the team including management. 

11 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

I just wish I could give them a damn talking too and find out what is going off with them.

But dont worry I wont step a foot on moor farm.

I can tell you what’s going wrong mate.

Theyre low on confidence.  It’s a catch 22, they have to play their way into form but are scared of making mistakes. 

14 minutes ago, Boycie said:

I think there’s nothing you can say to these lads that Rowetts not saying to them.

Its up to them, not us. We do our bit every game, it’s time they did there bit or went elsewhere to take their easy money.

But Gary reckons it's our fault doesn't he the crowd have to rally the players not the other way round were just expected to randomly clap any old crap  .   Well I thought the crowd was exceptional this evening with the ***** served up and now they don't have anywhere to hide .  The worrying thing was I wasn't even shocked in what I saw, it's been coming for weeks .

1 minute ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

But Gary reckons it's our fault doesn't he the crowd have to rally the players not the other way round were just expected to randomly clap any old crap  .   Well I thought the crowd was exceptional this evening with the ***** served up and now they don't have anywhere to hide .  The worrying thing was I wasn't even shocked in what I saw, it's been coming for weeks .

Well he all but admitted he has to agree with the bottlers tag we have been given on RD tonight.

27 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Keep the faith buddy. You are my inspiration when times are hard. :thumbsup:

16 hours ago, Boycie said:

I can tell you what’s going wrong mate.

Theyre low on confidence.  It’s a catch 22, they have to play their way into form but are scared of making mistakes. 

Scared of making mistakes??  They didn’t look scared to me. They managed to make one every other minute 

16 hours ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

I don't remember hearing Gary saying it was the crowds fault last night. Either I missed that part of the post match interview or you're being a bit unfair on him.

There you go Gary, Mel, Keogh, Lawrence, Forsyth etc.... you have actually managed to knock the stuffing out of our most ardent UP AND AT THEM supporter. Known ( E known) B4 for about 15 years since DET forum days and never once seen a post like this from him. Well done guys..... Amazing job. You should all be very proud of your work last night!!!!

38 minutes ago, Doodle said:

Scared of making mistakes??  They didn’t look scared to me. They managed to make one every other minute 

You know what with the 100th anniversary of the RAF in the news there has been some great stories in the news .Twenty year olds strapping themselves into Spitfires and Lancasters good job they didn't lose confidence .

They were the Greatest generation now all they are is the snowflake generation. 

Archived