Broken hearted tonight

B4ev6is

17 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

Hey guys I am so upset with the lads they are throwing away all there hard work away. But the way went no passion no fight or guts. Tonight I shread a tear or two as I have never see us play so poorly but I dont know how I feel tonight.

But I am really despressed right now and I just wish I could get on moor farm or in the changing room.:(

Chin up mate.

I have always read your posts and threads and often scoffed at your unconditional faith in what they can do.

But I have also been bucked up by your undying optimism - I read 'em, and go away thinking 'well maybe, its only 11 v 11.'

'Scared of making mistakes', 'bottlers', 'can't be bothered' - WTF. This is the Rams we are talking about.

If I was GR I would have a team meeting at PP.......

1. It would have an impromptu interruption just as it started - I would arrange for a bunch of young fans to come to the shop for autographs, Who wants to go down with a sharpie?

2. Any player that didn't jump to his feet would not play for the team again. I state that and send them out of the room.

3. The ones left would be shown some of the posts off this forum. Then .....

4. We'd go on the ***** in Derby. Maybe in the home shirt. If we get any **** the players would have to take it and listen. Would be a tequila-fueled clear the air session involving the town. The evening meal would not be five star, it would be from a kebab van.

5. The plan for PNE would be attacking 4-4-2, ****, I might even play 5-5 and give Carson a pay rise at the end. Every player has to have one shot on goal. ATTACK ATTACK ATTACK - might even spark some kind of Creuyff type total football to stop their attacks.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

I am trying too mate

I dont what has happened few months ago full of fight and going places but I think time get some young blood in the team.

Things will feel better as kick-off approaches on Monday. Take comfort from the fact that we surely can't play any worse than we did the other night. Our destiny is still, just about, in our own hands. 

Archived