Richard Keogh.

Oneram66

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply
29 minutes ago, swadieram said:

Common denominator of all our failings ! 

Said it at the start of the season , we’ll never win anything with him as captain 

?????????

I bet you were a little bit worried when we were in second, come on, admit it. ?

I get it that fans rate Keogh as he’s won player of the year twice and is normally a steady Eddie 7/10 but when his mistakes lead to goals like tonight, you can’t excuse him and he makes mistakes a lot, Forsyth was worse but Keogh will always bear the brunt being the captain

1 hour ago, Alpha said:

Wasn't this guy one of the standout performers for most the season? 

Am I making that up? 

What is **** is Johnson. Apart from a spell under Mac while playing DM he has been garbage since signing.

Weimann. Skips around like he's won on a scratchcard. Has he had 10 good games

Lawrence. Was greedy ballet dancer and Blackburn. Was the only player under 8ft and none hoofer in an Ipswich side. A crap Ipswich side. He may have looked like Maradonna on occasion but c'mon... Ipswich! He's a freestyle exhibition advert for Adidas. Never been good 

Forsyth was pretty good under Mac. Consistently stupid under anyone else  

There's players the consistently get picked and consistently are crap. Totally unreliable and live off one good effort in ten. 

Keogh isn't perfect. He makes some howlers. As did Davies at the start of the season. 

I'd suggest get rid of those that contribute next to nothing. You can't change a whole squad over night. Although this squad has changed since 2013/14.

Maybe I'm just furious about the Sunderland game. But I actually believe we'd be better with 10 men than thinking Johnson is on our side. He wastes half of the opportunities we begin to carve out. Brief spell under Mac. Other than that he's a donkey. I'm embarrassed to say I was happy we signed him. I rate him as highly as Stephen Pearson. Another blind kick and chase counter productive waste of a shirt

Ha ha, there's so much in there I agree with. Cant believe youve missed George Thorne however. 

Write Friday off and get set for the boxing tomorrow, should be a cracker. 

Back to the favourite scapegoat!

Don't see the problem with him he's had a really good season. Yes he screwed up today but how many times has he saved us points this season?

Hes also one of the few players that will take hold of the ball and try and make something happen. He'd be one of the last names in my list.

Yeah he had a bad game and the goal highlighted his error, but he was no worse than the majority of the others.

Did we have a shot on target in the second half? I can't remember but we should have been able to let 4 in against that Sunderland team and still win. Singling out 1 or 2 players is wrong when there was no one putting in a 5 out of 10 performance.

Let’s be honest here....if he was playing for anyone else we would all be laughing at him and saying that all we have to do is target him and he will gift us a couple of chances. He is useless. Totally useless.... but the problem is he isn’t the worst one we have got....Thorne, Johnson, fozzy, Jerome were all actually WORSE than him today....!! They all want binning. 

3 hours ago, Oneram66 said:

WOW. 0-2 down to Sunderland. Richard Keogh on your way son!! Never liked you mate. Oh look it' now 1-3..........what a joke. Somehow we have got rid of ok players like Bryson,Martin,Hughes,Russell. We then bring in carson,Jerome,Nugent,Johnson,Blackman,bent.butterfield. all over the hill or past their best. Now we all know why we struggle so much!!! Time to have a clear out and stop being a dumping ground for **** footballers.

So you've just signed up to post this bollx. Give your head a wobble mate, let's see if rattles.

I’ve been a huge fan of Keogh! He wasn’t at fault for Wembley (Fozzy and Bucko equally to blame). However he panicks when the pressure is on. The forest game was his only good one in the last 5, at fault v Fulham at fault tonight. I’m starting to think he is a major part of our flaws. I certainly don’t think he should he captain. He flaps too much. Almost he tries too hard and starts chasing the ball! 

However Davies was just as bad tonight and there is certainly few better at playing out from the back as Keogh in the division.

I like Keogh. Rate him highly.

He had a mare today, but who doesn’t have a mare every now and again in the Championship?

You can accept it when it’s once every 20 games or so.

His mistakes are no worse than Vydra missing a sitter. 

He’s an easy scapegoat. But he’s one of the last players I would actively try to get rid of. 

@Alpha Agree with everything but BJ. 6/10 is generous. He’d average 4/10. Awful footballer.

Keogh is crap. Always has been. Just plays in a way that manages to fool people into thinking he's special. He ain't. 

Manager after manager calls out the defencive errors, as Rowett did tonight. Watch him pick the same back 5 on Monday. Empty words. 

Nothing will change until certain energy vampires are gone. 

1 hour ago, swiftur said:

Bryson will always be remembered for his hat trick against forest.Keogh will only be remembered for QPR and SUNDERLAND howlers.says it all. 

I'd say it says it all about the fans then

Because I can remember Bryson and Hendrick running around chasing shadows until Hughes came along.

For example this season I remember about 36 solid or good performances from Keogh. But you'll remember Friday only? 

Like I said QPR was 0-0. Why is Bryson forgiven for missing a good chance? Would a 0-0 draw have seen us promoted?

Sith Happens
3 minutes ago, Alpha said:

Because I can remember Bryson and Hendrick running around chasing shadows until Hughes came along.

For example this season I remember about 36 solid or good performances from Keogh. But you'll remember Friday only? 

Like I said QPR was 0-0. Why is Bryson forgiven for missing a good chance? Would a 0-0 draw have seen us promoted?

Too true...i dont see people saying Buxton will only be remembered for QPR when he was just as culpable if not more for the goal.

I bet this thread was quiet when we were second/ third and keeping clean sheets.

He’s a good defender and i’ve Seen him have some great games this season, Forsyth and Baird are the one’s that need moving on. 

Vydra was a disgrace in the first half against Fulham but he escaped this kind of flak and don’t get me started (again) on Lawrence and Weimann.

25 minutes ago, Alpha said:

Running around? that must have been a long while ago. I thought the score at Wembley was 1-0 to QPR. same players cocked up then as last night.

Archived