Richard Keogh.

Oneram66

Richard Keogh been fantastic and ever present all season makes a mistake and has a bad game(like everyone else)and he needs leading out to face the fireing squad again.

Just imagine where we would have been this season without him.

These are the scenes at the training ground this morning before Keogh is spoken too by Mel’s heavies.

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Cockney ram said:

Liability. ,always has been. Headless chicken of a player. The reason we always falter,everyone else knows he’s prone to error and look to pressure him As he slaloms out of defence.

Were you the guy that phoned up Radio Derby after the match last night, saying he's been nothing but a liability for the last 5 years - much the same as your post. He was an idiot.

3 hours ago, Cockney ram said:

No !just bored of the same weakness,he just not solid.

Do me and many others a favour, understand how football is played and come back to the forum when you understand the game, Keogh has never had a bad season since he joined us, player of the season twice, plays nearly every match, gives his all, plays for his country, and would get into any championship team, do I still need to go on, some of you on this forum has not got a clue about football, do me a favour and start watching another sport.Because you know eff all about football.

So Keogh who has played nearly every game for 5 seasons and been captain for each of our collapses (Despite us changing everything else around him) is blameless? 

I think that he is a good player, but he severely lacks consistency and seems to panic under pressure during key points in the season. 

I understand why fans will stick up for him, but he is also accountable in his role as captain and therefore questions will be asked.

Mistakes are part of football. It happens.

keogh probably makes a few more because he is expected to bring it out from the back

51 minutes ago, Nuwtfly said:

Any word from Keogh yet? Have seen messages to the fans from Curtis Davies, Scott Carson and even loanee Kasey Palmer - but nothing from our Captain as of yet. 

Hopefully not.

footballers tweeting apologies or whatever else is cringeworthy 

6 hours ago, Abu Dhabi Ram said:

So Keogh who has played nearly every game for 5 seasons and been captain for each of our collapses (Despite us changing everything else around him) is blameless? 

I think that he is a good player, but he severely lacks consistency and seems to panic under pressure during key points in the season. 

I understand why fans will stick up for him, but he is also accountable in his role as captain and therefore questions will be asked.

Disagree with that, consistently he's been one of our best performers this year. (Not for the first year either). 

He's definitely not blameless, there's always a few howlers mixed into his season one way or another but I don't see many centre backs at this level who don't do the same. There's been a massive love in for Flint down at Bristol City this season, fee's of 10 million+ quoted yet he's had some howlers over the last couple of months too. 

The Curtis Davies tweet has got me thinking though, is that a sly dig at Keogh do we think? 

1 hour ago, Nuwtfly said:

Any word from Keogh yet? Have seen messages to the fans from Curtis Davies, Scott Carson and even loanee Kasey Palmer - but nothing from our Captain as of yet. 

It’s an interesting one... we’re rowetts comments after the match aimed at Keogh do we think? Wouldn’t be surprised if Pearce starts and Huddlestone has the armband tomorrow

Sith Happens
2 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

It’s an interesting one... we’re rowetts comments after the match aimed at Keogh do we think? Wouldn’t be surprised if Pearce starts and Huddlestone hasn’t the armband tomorrow

I wouldn't be surprised if Huddlestone hasn't got the armband either 

6 minutes ago, TINMANTED said:

incredable that so called rams fans would rather see pearce in the side than keogh

In all honesty I’d rather see a pile of house bricks be wheeled out rather than Keogh. Nearly every game there is some kind of blunder, he never seems to learn. I really don’t think I have ever seen a player make such a simple pass look so complex.

Archived