Richard Keogh.

Oneram66

51 minutes ago, TINMANTED said:

incredable that so called rams fans would rather see pearce in the side than keogh

In all honesty I’d rather see a pile of house bricks be wheeled out rather than Keogh. Nearly every game there is some kind of blunder, he never seems to learn. I really don’t think I have ever seen a player make such a simple pass look so complex.

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Key clubber said:

In all honesty I’d rather see a pile of house bricks be wheeled out rather than Keogh. Nearly every game there is some kind of blunder, he never seems to learn. I really don’t think I have ever seen a player make such a simple pass look so complex.

This is a very confusing post. What matches do you watch? Tell me what blunders he has made this season. I would say the match the other week v Leeds was it he wasn't great? And the Sunderland game he had a terrible match. Apart from that he is surely one of our consistent performers this season...Maybe Carson and Vydra ahead. Everyone is entitled to opinions but what is wrong with some fans?? Keogh and Davies have been rocks this season with Carson. Against Sunderland the whole team had a car crash of a match and in my opinion there are recently consistently poor performers who don't help our defence- Fosyth, Lawrence, Jerome, Johnson (hit and miss). We have lost form recently and it is worrying but Keogh is still our best defender in my opinion. 

2 minutes ago, Davide said:

This is a very confusing post. What matches do you watch? Tell me what blunders he has made this season. I would say the match the other week v Leeds was it he wasn't great? And the Sunderland game he had a terrible match. Apart from that he is surely one of our consistent performers this season...Maybe Carson and Vydra ahead. Everyone is entitled to opinions but what is wrong with some fans?? Keogh and Davies have been rocks this season with Carson. Against Sunderland the whole team had a car crash of a match and in my opinion there are recently consistently poor performers who don't help our defence- Fosyth, Lawrence, Jerome, Johnson (hit and miss). We have lost form recently and it is worrying but Keogh is still our best defender in my opinion. 

2 nd best behind Curtis 

14 minutes ago, Davide said:

1 hour ago, Key clubber said:

Absolute tosh of a post

Not sure what you find so confusing about a post being so honest , Keogh regularly makes mistakes in games more than most players , most get glossed over as we end up winning games so fans don’t bother commenting . Before you mention Wembley I don’t blame him either. Bristol away for one game he was atrocious, at least 3 home games not including Sunderland he’s been extremely poor , he’s not the only one , but while we keep up with the “Keogh haters rubbish” we won’t move on . 

1 minute ago, Key clubber said:

Not sure what you find so confusing about a post being so honest , Keogh regularly makes mistakes in games more than most players , most get glossed over as we end up winning games so fans don’t bother commenting . Before you mention Wembley I don’t blame him either. Bristol away for one game he was atrocious, at least 3 home games not including Sunderland he’s been extremely poor , he’s not the only one , but while we keep up with the “Keogh haters rubbish” we won’t move on . 

I'm surprised you're able to quote these 'examples' seeing as you've already said you'd given up on the team by the 36th minute. 

3 minutes ago, Key clubber said:

I have had a season ticket for several years and Keogh is a consistent performer. It's fine if it's an honest post but I don't see how that many fans will agree with you. Keogh has kept us in many games, last ditch tackles etc and I don't think strikers tend to get the better of him that often. There are a lot of players who contributed a lot less positively to the team this season. 

2 minutes ago, Wolfie20 said:

I'm surprised you're able to quote these 'examples' seeing as you've already said you'd given up on the team by the 36th minute. 

I think the tone was set after the first five minutes by the way we played if we’re  being honest, but you obviously hadn’t removed them rose tinted spectacles by then. 

45 minutes ago, Key clubber said:

I really dont think I've ever seen such a dimwitted post... It's pretty clear you've either never seen a game of football or are a Forest WUM. Which one is it?

I haven't read the other posts yet, but I still say the Rams would miss Keogh's influence massively.

He never stops running and is always in the thick of the action.

Any mistakes cost us dearly because he is dependably dependable.

The man who never makes a mistake never does anything.

18 minutes ago, 86 points said:

I really dont think I've ever seen such a dimwitted post... It's pretty clear you've either never seen a game of football or are a Forest WUM. Which one is it?

6 minutes ago, Key clubber said:

Thanks for clearing that up mate :huh: 

Would you like us to send you an instruction manual? 

Your right I’ve never seen a game of football at the baseball ground , or pride park and never played football at various locations around England . All my observations are pure guess work . Now we’ve cleared that up , can you answer why you think Keogh is so pivatol to Derby County , rather than the smart arse comments about anyone that thinks different to yourself is someone who hasn’t seen football before .

5 minutes ago, Key clubber said:

Your right I’ve never seen a game of football at the baseball ground , or pride park and never played football at various locations around England . All my observations are pure guess work . Now we’ve cleared that up , can you answer why you think Keogh is so pivatol to Derby County , rather than the smart arse comments about anyone that things different to yourself is someone who hasn’t seen football before .

Of course I can

2 hours ago, Paul71 said:

Keogh won't be dropped and shouldn't be

That’s the Problem right there, he won’t be dropped but he most definitely should be dropped. 

We need a Captain, a leader someone to dig us out of this mess we are in....and a Captain he certainly isn’t. 

1 hour ago, Key clubber said:

Totally agree. 

He kicks a football like the kid that gets picked last in the playground. His arms and legs go all over the place as if he has never done it before. 

If he was playing for that lot down the road he would be everyone’s favorite player to make fun of, he is useless 

Archived