Derby County F.C. v Sunderland A.F.C

Boycie

Just now, David said:

Wasn’t a lack of motivation which cause Forsyth to send a glancing header in or bring down a player in the box, nor was it for Keogh put Sunderland through on goal.  

See how easily Sunderland transitioned from their penalty area to Forsyth giving a penalty away though which is down to formation

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Tim Bucktoo said:

Come on, Gary has to take some blame. It IS down to tactics, line ups, strategy etc etc etc. That's why Gary is called a manager. It's not a one off. We've been crap for ages. This is the sour cherry on a crap cake.

I manage and if I was in charge of such garbage I'd be in big trouble. If my team aren't performing then I need to put it right. No excuses, no what ifs; manage!

What are we blaming him for? The lineup, we know about the injury crisis, players are only just back, was Ledley, Wisdom, Palmer fit to play 90 minutes?

Sith Happens
Just now, superzak said:

What we are that bad we are going to drop 2 divisions lol we are bad but we aint that bad lol

1 division 

Scores on the doors 

carson 5. Let 4 in

baird. 4 looks old and crap

davis 5 looks like he’s lost interest 

keogh 3 poor, poor game

Forsythe 0 shocking, career over, enough is enough 

johnson 2 headless 

thorne 0 it’s over, embarrassing to watch 

vydra 5 great goal but knows he will be sold in the summer 

lawrance 0 can’t defend him any longer 

weimann 6. Probably the worst man of the match I’ve ever seen 

Jerome 0 why???? 

Manager  0. Out of his depth. Couldn’t have got everything more wrong. I hope he gets sacked now. I just don’t like him. The smug **** annoys me just to look at him. 

In 50 years of supporting this club, this is probably one of the worst days of being a rams fan 

1 minute ago, Bris Vegas said:

Even he will struggle with these bunch of cloggers.

Last time Wass took over he had the luxury of having Russell, Hughes, Ince, Martin and Hendrick. Now, if he took over, who will he have? Bradley Johnson, Cameron Jerome, George Thorne, Tom Lawrence and Andreas Weimann...

Weimann was our best player in our 2nd leg against hull. I'm not writing off all these players based on their recent performances under Rowett. I don't think anyone would have thrived today - the whole team lacked intention from the get go

He needs to go this is pethetic. Worse performance I've seen in my 10 years of going. He needs to take the blame and go enough is enough. Players were awful but they can do things we have seen it. Just sack him and all will be fine 

1 minute ago, David said:

What are we blaming him for? The lineup, we know about the injury crisis, players are only just back, was Ledley, Wisdom, Palmer fit to play 90 minutes?

One attempt at goal, at home, to Sunderland. Sunderland for goodness sake, that’s what I’m blaming him for, inexcusable and indefensible. 

PistoldPete2
14 minutes ago, Zag zig said:

Nobody left to boo

Some of us stayed because it was covered under the stand . Neither the weather nor the football got any better

1 minute ago, wixman1884 said:

Weimann was our best player in our 2nd leg against hull. I'm not writing off all these players based on their recent performances under Rowett. I don't think anyone would have thrived today - the whole team lacked intention from the get go

Weimann is rubbish, but he's actually our best player at the moment.

If we start with Rowett in charge and this XI next season, I'd probably struggle to choose three worse teams in the league. Right now only Barnsley and Burton look worse than us.

Just now, ketteringram said:

Hard to disagree, but Rowett IS NOT the recurring problem season after season. 

He has different players. Experienced players. I hate the football. The results are getting worse. No excuse for me. I want him sacked.

Archived