18/19 Summer Transfer Suggestion Thread

Rammed79

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope we can get rid of Nugent and bring Tammy Abraham in for the season.

Nuge really struggled post crimbo, looked absokutely knackered.

I rate Greg Cunningham at PNE, wouldnt be surprised if hes the name Nixon is harping on about.

1 hour ago, Papahet said:

I hope we can get rid of Nugent and bring Tammy Abraham in for the season.

Nuge really struggled post crimbo, looked absokutely knackered.

I rate Greg Cunningham at PNE, wouldnt be surprised if hes the name Nixon is harping on about.

What’s Nixon saying 

6 hours ago, Topram said:

Peterborough owner has tweeted saying they’ve accepted a bid for a player, people saying it’s maddison and forest FFS

It's Chris Forrester. Going to Aberdeen

Forest think they're signing everyone and going to be Wolves Mark II. They're kidding themselves.

I’m currently on holiday and Nathan Dyer is staying in the same hotel. I think with the help of some cocktails, I could  get the deal over the line. He would be brilliant for us. A proper winger is what we need, rather than forwards being pushed wide. 

1 hour ago, Derbylad92 said:

hows about Dominic Solanke played under morris for chelsea under 18s maybe he can convince him to come to us? solanke and abraham our strike force for next season? yes please 

This isn't FIFA. 

23 hours ago, RiddingsRam said:

Not started a transfer thread as it's probably bull poo but what a signing this would be.

A poo signing.

Never knew what anyone saw in him.

5 minutes ago, RamNut said:

A poo signing.

Never knew what anyone saw in him.

Yeah rubbish signing. 

He only has probably more silverware than our entire club. What Jose, Scolari and Ancelotti ever saw in him I'll never know.  

6 hours ago, Doodle said:

I’m currently on holiday and Nathan Dyer is staying in the same hotel. I think with the help of some cocktails, I could  get the deal over the line. He would be brilliant for us. A proper winger is what we need, rather than forwards being pushed wide. 

Always rated him tbh. But I think that Chelsea kid Hudson-odoi looks electric. If we can get him in I think the winger positions will be sorted.

Archived