18/19 Summer Transfer Suggestion Thread

Rammed79

34 minutes ago, BuckoBeast said:

We need some inside info SDSR, get everybody excited 

Sorry mate I haven’t heard anything 

4 minutes ago, DcFc Dyycheee said:

Especially how Lamps said he already has players in mind. You'd imagine we've already had talks with clubs already. 

Yeah you would mate. Especially the potential loan players. I’d be interested to know what his potential list of targets are

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, SuperDerbySuperRams said:

Sorry mate I haven’t heard anything 

Yeah you would mate. Especially the potential loan players. I’d be interested to know what his potential list of targets are

Is he still going with BBC?

I wouldn't anticipate any immediate moves, in or out. There are rumours surrounding Musonda and Ampuda from Chelsea but nothing seems close to being tied up as yet, even JT.

Odoi and Mount, the guys everyone seems to want, may be tough, though the former more likely than the latter. Weirdly, not a word on Kasey Palmer either. Hoping his lack of opportunities under Rowett won't prevent Conte releasing further youth players to the club.

7 hours ago, 86 points said:

I wouldn't anticipate any immediate moves, in or out. There are rumours surrounding Musonda and Ampuda from Chelsea but nothing seems close to being tied up as yet, even JT.

Odoi and Mount, the guys everyone seems to want, may be tough, though the former more likely than the latter. Weirdly, not a word on Kasey Palmer either. Hoping his lack of opportunities under Rowett won't prevent Conte releasing further youth players to the club.

Looks like it might be Blanc that Frank is talking to.....

Marvin Knoll (Jahn Regensburg) would have been a fantastic addition. Yeah, German CB. 7 goals (!) and 5 assists (!), but joining St.Pauli in summer. Why I suggest him then? Well, just as an example. St.Pauli are paying € 250.000. An absolute joke - I hope our recruitment and scouting will improve a lot, we need to get some of these bargains from continental Europe.

2 hours ago, GermanRam said:

Marvin Knoll (Jahn Regensburg) would have been a fantastic addition. Yeah, German CB. 7 goals (!) and 5 assists (!), but joining St.Pauli in summer. Why I suggest him then? Well, just as an example. St.Pauli are paying € 250.000. An absolute joke - I hope our recruitment and scouting will improve a lot, we need to get some of these bargains from continental Europe.

That's great that he's scored and assited...but as a centre back I want whoever it is to be defensively solid over anything. Whats he like at the back ?

41 minutes ago, jimbobram said:

That's great that he's scored and assited...but as a centre back I want whoever it is to be defensively solid over anything. Whats he like at the back ?

He was one of the best in terms of defending, defensive work, tackling etc. in 2. Bundesliga.

His goals and assists are just a good addition, his set pieces are brilliant.

Well whatever, too late. St. Pauli is one of the 2. Bundesligas biggest clubs, he will replace the best defender of that league (Lasse Sobiech, joining Cologne)

1 hour ago, GermanRam said:

He was one of the best in terms of defending, defensive work, tackling etc. in 2. Bundesliga.

His goals and assists are just a good addition, his set pieces are brilliant.

Well whatever, too late. St. Pauli is one of the 2. Bundesligas biggest clubs, he will replace the best defender of that league (Lasse Sobiech, joining Cologne)

Really?

I went to see Union Berlin vs St Pauli earlier in the season and their other centreback, Avevor, was waaaaaayyyyyyy better than anyone else on the pitch. Not sure did that Lasse fellow play at that game though.

27 minutes ago, Dimmu said:

Really?

I went to see Union Berlin vs St Pauli earlier in the season and their other centreback, Avevor, was waaaaaayyyyyyy better than anyone else on the pitch. Not sure did that Lasse fellow play at that game though.

Yeah, Sobiech played. But during the whole season (or at least the matches I watched which were quite a lot) Sobiech was much better and stronger. Kicker Sportmagazin is the best indicator in Germany: http://www.kicker.de/news/fussball/2bundesliga/spieltag/2-bundesliga/2017-18/topspieler-der-saison.html

Just seen Knoll on there too.

48 minutes ago, Penelope Pendrex said:

If we can get Kodjia for a good price I'd be delighted.

Hourihane too if we are moving back towards a 4-3-3. 11 goals from midfield last season in the championship is not too shabby and he would give us energy in midfield.

6 minutes ago, Carnero said:

Any of the decent Villa players under 30 (Grealish, Hourihane, Lansbury, Adomah, Kodjia & Hogan) will be on big money.

We're supposed to be cutting the wage bill not inflating it.

Forget it!

This will go out of the window if we sign John Terry!

4 minutes ago, SuperDerbySuperRams said:

Lampard and Morris was to England u21 game tonight in the Toulon tournament. Few of the potential loan targets mentioned are here are in the squad. Not sure who is starting though 

Sky Freesports ch.422 starts 18:30 England v Scotland

Archived