Queen’s Park Rangers F.C. v Derby County F.C.

Boycie

• Replies 677
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PistoldPete2
10 minutes ago, WharfedaleRam said:

And we thought Birmingham were ******* crazy to sack GR when they were 7th. We're talking about it and we're 5th ffs!!!!!!!

yes but we arent Birmingham. I dont think we should sack Rowett now. If we finish 7th though that's a different matter.

2 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

59% pass success rate today. That’s the whole team. I’ve used stats to defend Rowett, but that’s inexcusable.

What do you expect when the players who can pass and hold the ball are shifted out .... That's what some have been complaining about.

6 minutes ago, wixman1884 said:

It does, but if we're going to double down and back a manager long term, I'd prefer it was with one that had the team playing a bit more positively.

It’s not necessarily wanting Rowett gone for me, I’m just beginning to care less if he does. Think people would be happier if they could see a plan in place, or a culture of what Rowett wants to bring to this club but we feel...characterless, for lack of a better term

1 minute ago, Woodley Ram said:

I don’t think QPR were very good but they should have one, Carson made a couple of excellent saves, we were not good 

And other than couple of close crosses straight after the break we mustered nothing much else in truth.

PistoldPete2
21 minutes ago, Cam the Ram said:

e3ecd5a614971044c292505166c02f5f.png

2 months ago we were 2nd. We're now struggling against QPR and aren't too far off dropping out of the play offs. Glad to see all the experience added to the squad has helped change our ways :lol:

So embarrassing. I am sorry ive lost patience now, ive tried to stay positive but the fact is the  team isnt good enough, rowett isnt good enough. 

20 minutes ago, IronRam 70.3 said:

My xmas present of a half season ticket has proved to be a disaster.

Mel could you do a 1st half of the season,  ST for next year?

Oh dear....commisserations.

actually tbh you didn't miss much :lol:

1 hour ago, Kernow said:

With our wide players flattering to deceive, it could work. However I feel if Vydra and Palmer were both more central they'd get in each other's way. Do we have three CMs to play all at once?

We did until the 15th minute

25 minutes ago, ram93 said:

Thats what happens when your tactics are to score and sit back for the rest of the game...

What other team in the top 6 would go away to a team like QPR and let them dominate possession. embarrassing 

Exactly. What did GR say pre-match...we need to get back to “primarily not conceding...”. It’s QPR FFS! They’re 16th!...Not the way I’d do it...sorry but it’s anti-football. 

We were awful. Have been awful for a while now and look like a completely different side from the one pre-Bristol City. Has that game completely ruined the team's mentality? Has the injustice of the penalty become the turning point of our season? We've won one in seven since then against ten-man Brentford.

We look nowhere near capable of going up, it would be so typical of this league if we actually managed to win the play-offs this year though. Fulham v Derby would have a Derby v QPR feel to it.

I'm firmly in the Rowett out camp. I like him personally, and think he's a solid manager - I even think he has potential to get a team promoted from the Championship soon, but I'd rather not watch such negative boring dross at Derby. 

Can anyone name our best performance under Rowett so far? Have we controlled a game and dominated a team once? Even our 3-0 at home to Milwall they looked the most likely to score for the majority of the game.

I'd much prefer an upper mid table finish with a spirited team of young hungry players than a higher finish continuing to watch this garbage.

PistoldPete2
19 minutes ago, Andicis said:

We had Clement sacked when we were struggling much higher in the league than this. 

Ah but that was because we werent playing the Derby way... Rowetts hoofball.

Archived