Reading v Derby County

Bwash_Ram

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, YorkshireRam said:

True, however the defence under Rowett for the majority of this season has been far superior than at any point under Mac. Mac's team was always defensively unstable, Rowett's aren't, hence the concern...

2 minutes ago, YorkshireRam said:

True, however the defence under Rowett for the majority of this season has been far superior than at any point under Mac. Mac's team was always defensively unstable, Rowett's aren't, hence the concern...

That's not true tho is it

Last season we had just about the tightest defence in the league under Mac until the feb slump.

Most things on here about Mac and gr are generally made up in a pub....for different reasons.

Absolutely no chance we are winning This game. Being schooled like we were at home, and we’ll lose by the same scoreline imo. Baird, Ledley and Olson are playing like 5 year olds down the local park, 1/10 to each one of them so far. Only shining light is Palmer who’s literally been playing the whole reading team on his own.

Rowett needs to get a ******* grip of this, all over the show in defence, sat back once again instead of taking the game to to an out of form opposition. And I can’t stand up. **** this

Rant over 

1 minute ago, YorkshireRam said:

Mac's team was always defensively unstable, Rowett's aren't, hence the concern...

I don't think they were always defensively unstable, in fact I think they broke a few records - I think just when we had to rely on shotton things went completely pear shaped. 

But yeah, this current season we've relied heavily on our defence which makes recent performances quite alarming

Just now, Millenniumram said:

Absolutely no chance we are winning This game. Being schooled like we were at home, and we’ll lose by the same scoreline imo. Baird, Ledley and Olson are playing like 5 year olds down the local park, 1/10 to each one of them so far. Only shining light is Palmer who’s literally been playing the whole reading team on his own.

Rowett needs to get a ******* grip of this, all over the show in defence, sat back once again instead of taking the game to to an out of form opposition. And I can’t stand up. **** this

Rant over 

Some 'fans' are acting like 5 year olds

Archived