Derby County F.C. v Bristol City F.C.

Boycie

1 minute ago, Andicis said:

Please go support another club, I really don't want a ''fan like you''. You've been absolutely pathetic since Rowett joined, you only ever moan and I've not seen you post anything positive.

What LOOK AT IT that was a penalty 

• Replies 762
  • Created
  • Last Reply

we woz robbed. but we didnt do too well or too badly either. just one of those games int it. shame for Jerome though, make your debut, look decent, dangerous, good touch in the area, taken out at the ankle. yellow card for being a dick..... thats leaves me feeling abit sour. feels like two points dropped because they werent all that good, but to be fair, it wasnt rolling for us today. thorne, vydra, were frustrated with themselves. f*ck it. y'conner winem all

1 minute ago, Paul71 said:

Looks like the moaners have got hard ons tonight.

Moaning is not always the same as accurately depicting what happened on the pitch. Perhaps some are fed up with you moaning at people expressing their opinion. Who knows?

Well we were absolutely ******* shocking. That's second to only Villa in terms of how badly we've played all season. Sickeningly poor all over.

I'm sure some of you are aware of the injuries in our squad at the moment, we've got two CBs playing full backs, we started with no recognised strikers, and a CM playing wise right. Was good to see Diedhiou back and we looked much better once he came on, ball finally started to stick up top, but otherwise that was terrible. Magnusson had a shocker, Paterson and Brownhill weren't their usual selves.

Don't expect you'll have noticed but the commentary was gash from my perspective, wanked themselves in to oblivion every time you went forward and not a peep when we got the ball in your third.

Referee had an appalling game for both sides. Bit on everything.

Really, really disappointed, result aside, with the performance.

How do referees keep getting away with it??? This ******g clown was an absolute disgrace tonight, he shouldn’t be refereeing Sunday league let alone the championship. 

the thing that infuriated me the most is that there will be no apology, no repercussions for the ****, he’ll carry on making **** decisions for the rest of the season, the stupid ******g idiot, decisions like that make or break seasons! 

Just now, Kernow said:

That's two points dropped for sure. We should have won that. Poor finishing and a diabolical refereeing performance has cost us the win tonight, hopefully it's not costly.

If Bristol City are 4th and play like that then we've nowt to worry about. They looked like a newly promoted league 1 club. It was boys against men today but the men forgot to put the effort in.

To be fair, from the initial view of Jerome going down my first reaction was it looked more than a little theatrical but on the replay it was as clear a penalty as you’re likely to see.

Oh well, just one of the nights. On to the next one.

COYR!

3 minutes ago, Andicis said:

Please go support another club, I really don't want a ''fan like you''. You've been absolutely pathetic since Rowett joined, you only ever moan and I've not seen you post anything positive.

I've got a spare dummy if you want it. 

Just now, StringerBell said:

Don’t know about a draw being fair. Think we shaded it.

Performance, probably. Chances wise it was all us, we created enough for that to be a 3-0. They had the sitter when we fell asleep at the back but other than that, I can't think of any key opportunities.

3 minutes ago, Andicis said:

How can one of our biggest games of the season be ruined by this **** of a referee? He's such a stupid ******* retard. I hope he's ******* proud of himself. It's an absolute stonewall penalty, and he's denied it. This egotistical **** referees need banning. A special shoutout to sky ''a point is fair'' even though we've been denied the most blatant penalty of a season! Robbed.

Agreed, but this is what we have to deal with and overcome in this division, piss poor refereeing at times

We just have to keep at it

i agree with Mac when he said we were too cautious in the first half, but you know hindsight and all that

Archived