You've just got to laugh

NottsRam77

https://www.smallheathalliance.com/read.php?1,2403078

so.... not a bitter bunch are they

how they dare call us vile and tinpot I really don't know 

a historically nothing of a clubwho live in villas shadow and have been more at home in the lower reaches of the game than the level they're currently pretending to be part of

but f"&k em .. and thanks for the easy 3 points 

oh and Gary rowett ;) 

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Squid said:

Not just in Villa’s shadow but the other midlands clubs that play in the prem & championship! Apart from burton. 

Wolves, West Brom, Villa, Coventry are all bigger better clubs in their own patch, And all three of Derby Forest and Leicester are bigger. To be fair, they've probably got the edge on Kidderminster Harriers and Burton.

In fairness these fans have been seriously ****** by the owners. And their one glimmer of hope gets sacked and comes back and takes 6 points off them. I'm not suprised they're lashing out they must be well pissed off with the while situation.

1 hour ago, Parsnip said:

In fairness these fans have been seriously fu**ed by the owners. And their one glimmer of hope gets sacked and comes back and takes 6 points off them. I'm not suprised they're lashing out they must be well pissed off with the while situation.

4 hours ago, Parsnip said:

In fairness these fans have been seriously ****** by the owners. And their one glimmer of hope gets sacked and comes back and takes 6 points off them. I'm not suprised they're lashing out they must be well pissed off with the while situation.

Absolutely. They all sound like they've had to drink a huge gob full from  a Victorian sputum bucket. Poor barstewards. I just can't help imagining THAT B'rum Board meeting:

Tinpot Owner #1: We're up to 6th. We can do better; time to sack GR. I've got Zola lined up!!!!!

Tinpot Owner #2: Yes...what a good idea!

The other point is: how on Earth does GR stay so dignified. Huge credit to him for not removing his trousers and bare-ing his Glitus Maximi to the St Andrew's Executive Box. :mellow:

Scouty on their forum what a ******, how can he call Keogh an awful person, would suggest he's the awful person...some people should be barred from using the internet.

28 minutes ago, Ellafella said:

Absolutely. They all sound like they've had to drink a huge gob full from  a Victorian sputum bucket. Poor barstewards. I just can't help imagining THAT B'rum Board meeting:

Tinpot Owner #1: We're up to 6th. We can do better; time to sack GR. I've got Zola lined up!!!!!

Tinpot Owner #2: Yes...what a good idea!

The other point is: how on Earth does GR stay so dignified. Huge credit to him for not removing his trousers and bare-ing his Glitus Maximi to the St Andrew's Executive Box. :mellow:

Hmm if gluteus maximus means the buttocks then the plural - glutei maximi  - must mean many buttocks. Just how many buttocks does our Gary have? I think we should know. 

Spent **** loads this lot,on paper have a decent squad. Have some empathy towards their fans,but for the fate of Mel  we might have been in just as much a mess .However some of their remarks after the game discredit them as much as their owners.

What a bizarre read.

Lots of bitter fans about on post match threads but I've never seen such a united bunch like that anywhere, even on LTLF. Really strange.

"Vile" and "Hateful" appear to be their words of the day and one describes good guy Keogh as an "awful person".

I'll always have differences of opinion with folk but usually I can see how they've made their conclusions, but this aggression is genuinely lost on me. No idea where it's come from.

Maybe it's just a build of of the few Derby lads on twitter posting Rowett memes at them? I don't know.

Hopefully all of those people develop some perspective at some point in their lives.

I really hope they get relegated now.

Archived