You've just got to laugh

NottsRam77

It’s a Rowett thing, wouldn’t take it personally.

Feel a bit sorry for them to be honest, from Rowett to Zola, giving Harry a blank cheque book and now Steve Cotterill, been an interesting year or so.

Anger, frustration is understandable.

Might say the club deserve to go down through poor decisions but the fans don’t.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, David said:

It’s a Rowett thing, wouldn’t take it personally.

Feel a bit sorry for them to be honest, from Rowett to Zola, giving Harry a blank cheque book and now Steve Cotterill, been an interesting year or so.

Anger, frustration is understandable.

Might say the club deserve to go down through poor decisions but the fans don’t.

I can only assume that you haven't met many Birmingham fans.

13 hours ago, NottsRam77 said:

https://www.smallheathalliance.com/read.php?1,2403078

so.... not a bitter bunch are they

how they dare call us vile and tinpot I really don't know 

a historically nothing of a clubwho live in villas shadow and have been more at home in the lower reaches of the game than the level they're currently pretending to be part of

but f"&k em .. and thanks for the easy 3 points 

oh and Gary rowett ;) 

Often called the 'sleeping giant' ....

Birmingham knackered by having so many big teams - Brom. Brum, Villa, Walsall even takes a slice, before we even get out to Wolves.

Imagine if they had just one team ..... Real Brummie playing in the 100,000 seat Cadbury stadium :lol:

One of my least favorite clubs. Visited St Andrews maybe three or four times over the decades and always very lairy and sometimes downright dangerous. Who are they calling vile!! 

Went once with my Grimsby supporting mate. Mariners only had ( I'm not exaggerating) about 150 fans and they were still gobbed on and attacked. 

Vile indeed. They are extremely well disliked throughout the rest of West Mids clubs. 

10 hours ago, Strange yearnings said:

Hmm if gluteus maximus means the buttocks then the plural - glutei maximi  - must mean many buttocks. Just how many buttocks does our Gary have? I think we should know. 

Must have had a Romanes Eunt Domus moment.

They are and always have been *******

Whether pushing over children, kicking cars or squaring up to police they pretty much guarantee trouble wherever they go.

Maybe it's the whiny voices or the empty stadium that grates. 

They won't have to worry about Villa, Leicester, Derby or Forest next season anyway. Lolz

EFL_League_One.svg.png

34 minutes ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

I'm half tempted to make an account on that absolute pit of a forum and get on the wind up. I can almost guarantee loads of them will bite.

Youd be a marked man, anytime you got off a coach at digbeth coach station there'd be an army of indifferent brummies who'd give you a half eye look and carry on eating a sausage role....

55 minutes ago, Alpha said:

They are and always have been *******

Whether pushing over children, kicking cars or squaring up to police they pretty much guarantee trouble wherever they go.

Maybe it's the whiny voices or the empty stadium that grates. 

They won't have to worry about Villa, Leicester, Derby or Forest next season anyway. Lolz

EFL_League_One.svg.png

Forest maybe.

Archived