You've just got to laugh

NottsRam77

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Alpha said:

They are and always have been *******

Whether pushing over children, kicking cars or squaring up to police they pretty much guarantee trouble wherever they go.

Maybe it's the whiny voices or the empty stadium that grates. 

They won't have to worry about Villa, Leicester, Derby or Forest next season anyway. Lolz

EFL_League_One.svg.png

Maybe Forest ...

Johnny Russel's assault on Maghoma.

This is where there should be a sin bin option, say for 10 minutes, as it isn't a red card, but it's much worse than a yellow.

Should of been red imo. In fact someone by me said he was an ex premier ref? Dont know if thats true but i thought like most of ref’s we get that he was a real idiot. Tbf he was probably worse than normal.

Sorry but blatant cheating like that needs to be dealt with.  Its not even as if he's hacked him down where he could even try to argue he was trying to make a tackle. In my opinion if you are going to resort to that level of cheating to stop a break away it deserves more than a yellow. He's grabbed him around the neck and hauled him down ffs! Mind you if we'd have done it to them on the first goal instead of letting him run from the half way line unchallenged to score it may have been a different result yesterday. Maybe we need to get nastier and cheat for the sake of a few yellows.

https://www.smallheathalliance.com/read.php?1,2403607

5 minutes ago, WystonRam said:

Johnny Russel's assault on Maghoma.

This is where there should be a sin bin option, say for 10 minutes, as it isn't a red card, but it's much worse than a yellow.

Should of been red imo. In fact someone by me said he was an ex premier ref? Dont know if thats true but i thought like most of ref’s we get that he was a real idiot. Tbf he was probably worse than normal.

Sorry but blatant cheating like that needs to be dealt with.  Its not even as if he's hacked him down where he could even try to argue he was trying to make a tackle. In my opinion if you are going to resort to that level of cheating to stop a break away it deserves more than a yellow. He's grabbed him around the neck and hauled him down ffs! Mind you if we'd have done it to them on the first goal instead of letting him run from the half way line unchallenged to score it may have been a different result yesterday. Maybe we need to get nastier and cheat for the sake of a few yellows.

https://www.smallheathalliance.com/read.php?1,2403607

Makes me laugh how they make out they are holier than thou, perhaps point them in the direct of the fairplay table for the championship where we are 4th and they are 10th

I’m absolutely confused by their attitude. Us singing vile songs? Apart from the Collimore song we don’t offer much to be offended about. I know I’m not a kid any more but my hearing is ok and hardly heard a peep out of them. I also don’t get why they hate Keogh, he’s like a slightly daft uncle, you can’t hate him. 

Anyway, that was my first visit to their place and it’s an absolute shed. Needs money spending on it. Next time (won’t be in same league next season so maybe cup) I’ll wear wellies, they’re needed if you use the toilets. 

23 hours ago, NottsRam77 said:

https://www.smallheathalliance.com/read.php?1,2403078

so.... not a bitter bunch are they

how they dare call us vile and tinpot I really don't know 

a historically nothing of a clubwho live in villas shadow and have been more at home in the lower reaches of the game than the level they're currently pretending to be part of

but f"&k em .. and thanks for the easy 3 points 

oh and Gary rowett ;) 

Big Industrial Region Maintaining Not Gaining Honours Approach Magnificently.

Archived