Birmingham City F.C. v Derby County F.C.

Boycie

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, BurtonRam7 said:

From February:

No Xbox.

No Facebook.

No Twitter.

No Instagram.

Maximum of one night out per month.

Three 06:30 get-ups per week.

8am get-ups on weekends.

No forum (probably from March).

Thats what I've sacrificed to be able to go to away games for the rest of the season.

Do post match p***ups count as a night out?

Nowt on that list about giving up the luscious ladies to be found in UK cities of an evening.

I am reminded of an excerpt from Rogers Profanisaurus. .......

Diamond Dogs. ..

1. An eponymous 1980s album by David bowie. 

2. A bunch of fugly munters with vajazzled hoo-ha''s p"""ed up on Bacardi Breezers encountered on the streets of Doncaster on a Saturday night.

:lol:

5 minutes ago, BurtonRam7 said:

After realising how ****** I am for my mock exams, I've made a decision.

This will be my last drunken match report of the season. After Saturday, I'll request @David to ban me from the forum until the end of my exams.

Let's hope it ends on a high.

COYR.

******* hell your levels of motivation almost make me wanna do the same..

...almost, but no, I’ll still be here as I receive more D’s than a guy walking round the streets of Nottingham 

All this talk about Brum being poor is a tad of over confidence from many of our fans and I hope the squad don't under estimate the opponent . Were talking about the same Brum who signed Jota , Harlee Dean , Marc Roberts etc etc .... who many of us would have welcomed with open arms in the summer. To be fair I think there in a false position and with good management/ ownership they could easily shoot up the league. Never the less I'm hoping for a good performance and would take a scrappy , solid 1-0 win .

1 hour ago, RiddingsRam said:

All this talk about Brum being poor is a tad of over confidence from many of our fans and I hope the squad don't under estimate the opponent . Were talking about the same Brum who signed Jota , Harlee Dean , Marc Roberts etc etc .... who many of us would have welcomed with open arms in the summer. To be fair I think there in a false position and with good management/ ownership they could easily shoot up the league. Never the less I'm hoping for a good performance and would take a scrappy , solid 1-0 win .

They’re not in a false position at all, they are a poor team full of ‘Arry mercenaries.

Doesnt mean we will roll them over, as with any team in this division, if we don’t turn up and do the basics right first we could get unstuck. But if we aiming at automatic promotion, this is not a game we should be losing.

17 minutes ago, jimbo jones said:

They’re not in a false position at all, they are a poor team full of ‘Arry mercenaries.

Doesnt mean we will roll them over, as with any team in this division, if we don’t turn up and do the basics right first we could get unstuck. But if we aiming at automatic promotion, this is not a game we should be losing.

They are a poor team , but have good individual players , who could change games and with there signings should be higher up the league.

I'm totally anti Redknapp and thank God he didn't get his foot further in the door when he was here. But who would you really class as mercenary at Brum ? 

2 hours ago, RiddingsRam said:

They are a poor team , but have good individual players , who could change games and with there signings should be higher up the league.

I'm totally anti Redknapp and thank God he didn't get his foot further in the door when he was here. But who would you really class as mercenary at Brum ? 

Jota by the sounds of it.

Archived