Birmingham City F.C. v Derby County F.C.

Boycie

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Chester40 said:

..And spoons it wide...runs into his man....but every so often he creates a goal. It's why he's so frustrating and splits opinion.

Granted, but all in all he is a very useful player for us and is hard working.  For me the good outweighs the dubious

It's not particularly warm here and all the hipsters are moaning about the lack of beer and baiting the Birmingham fans in the boxes behind us.

Maghoma playing well for Birmingham but we are looking dangerous on the break. We need to slow it down at times as we are sometimes being drawn in to rushing around like Birmingham. Vydra missing Nugent. Russell playing well and I do like Thorne and Huddlestone together.

2 minutes ago, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

Well,it sounded pretty dreadful other than the goal.....little control or fluency and winnall and vydra don't sound like a suitable pairing which shouldn't surprise many.

Winnall isn’t good enough holding the ball up to start imo, he’s got skill granted and he’s a good finisher, but we miss Nugents touch imo, he links up much better with vydra,

1 minute ago, angieram said:

It's not particularly warm here and all the hipsters are moaning about the lack of beer and baiting the Birmingham fans in the boxes behind us.

Maghoma playing well for Birmingham but we are looking dangerous on the break. We need to slow it down at times as we are sometimes being drawn in to rushing around like Birmingham. Vydra missing Nugent. Russell playing well and I do like Thorne and Huddlestone together.

Any subs you would make, or would you wait and see? 

Just now, angieram said:

Pretty much the opposite to how RD see it, we're not moving the ball quick enough.

I'll take your word for it, all the same.

Just now, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

Vydra pretty much relies on Nugent and seems lost without him.

Don’t think that’s true, there’s little he can do when the ball isn’t given to him enough. Seems to be playing well enough here, Nugent is more lost without him from what I’ve seen this season, reading at home springs to mind when Winnall was in instead.

Just now, Millenniumram said:

Don’t think that’s true, there’s little he can do when the ball isn’t given to him enough. Seems to be playing well enough here, Nugent is more lost without him from what I’ve seen this season, reading at home springs to mind when Winnall was in instead.

I didn't say he doesn't work hard but both seem to rely heavily on each other and struggle without each other........both clearly compliment the others play.

1 minute ago, reveldevil said:

How does Keiftenbeld look, is he a miss?

He keeps having the ball taken off him by Vydra.

But, other teams dont have a Vydra and hes not being coached by GR. So who knows. 

Archived