Sam Rush

Andicis

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Andicis said:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-5233087/Derby-owner-Mel-Morris-court-battle-ex-chief-exec.html

Not sure if this has been posted anywhere else, or I'm in the wrong forum area with this, but outlines some details on the Mel Morris, Sam Rush high court case, albeit the information is pretty thin.

Whatever the outcome,it's a shame it came to this...

1 minute ago, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

Whatever the outcome,it's a shame it came to this...

Completely agree, but I guess we'll never truely understand the complexities of the situation as I'm sure it's very hush hush, so I guess we can't comment a huge deal on it.

Like most such cases, I shall be extremely surprised if it actually ends up going to court. If it does we'll get to hear all about it, but the normal thing is for these things to be settled at the 11th hour and both sides signing confidentiality agreements.

Agree it does seem a shame. Only met Sam once but he seemed a good guy.

45 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

If the full information comes out then it will be very interesting from both a Derby county and a football industry point of view

Not sure they would cope well with the openness demanded by "I promise to tell the the truth.........."

2 minutes ago, Gritters said:

We certainly seem to be doing better without him.

Yes with in coming but maybe not so well with outgoing ?

11 minutes ago, t'oldu said:

At the time MM said he would relish going to court because then the truth could be revealed.

Sam Rush...Steve Mac...Paul Clement...doesn't seem to be the only time there has been wide disagreement about the reasons for someone departing the club. Once is unfortunate...twice seems a coincidence...three...four times...?

Archived