Derby County F.C. v Millwall F.C.

Boycie

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Millenniumram said:

2nd highest scorers as well I think looking at the table?

Yep, a good combination to have. We look like a really good bet for a top six spot, and I think it's also safe to say we are genuine challengers at this point in time for an automatic spot too.

2nd best GD in the league at +17 suggests we're doing something right and it's not just luck.

3 minutes ago, Bris Vegas said:

Yep, a good combination to have. We look like a really good bet for a top six spot, and I think it's also safe to say we are genuine challengers at this point in time for an automatic spot too.

2nd best GD in the league at +17 suggests we're doing something right and it's not just luck.

It’s having a good manager in charge and I’d love to hear a few people actually saying it,especially the impatient moaners who were in full flow earlier this season when he was trying to put his ideas across.

3 minutes ago, rcarso1 said:

It’s having a good manager in charge and I’d love to hear a few people actually saying it,especially the impatient moaners who were in full flow earlier this season when he was trying to put his ideas across.

He’ll be attracting serious attention so I hope he’s hearing his name echoing around PP.  Show him the love ? 

I hadn’t been happy with our home performances , but the last two home games we have been very good indeed. Hitting good form now and the table is starting to look pretty good too. Happy Xmas !

Archived