Derby County v Ipswich Town

B4ev6is

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Look, we’ve won so many points this season when we’ve been second best that you have to tip your hat when another team does it to us. Ipswich are still the absolute master of the sh*thouse. I wouldn’t be surprised if they bugged the goal-line technology machine as it didn’t even look remotely close to behind the line. 

We go again, but Burton will be similar to Ipswich. I’d like to see Martin & Thorne come in purely to give us a technical edge. 

Shame, but no surprising. It will even itself out over the course of the season. 

It seems like tonight Ipswich did to us what we've done other sides this season. It's really disappointing to lose... however in the grand scheme of things, we've done better recently than I would have expected us to, so I'd say we're still doing well. If we had lost 1-0 to Boro and then beat Ipswich 3-0, I think people would still be pretty positive, so no need for doom and gloom just yet.

We're still 6th, still three points ahead of 7th. It's important we bounce back on Saturday and our next four games up until Christmas give us a good opportunity to tighten our grip on a play-off place going into the transfer window. 

1 minute ago, oomarkwright said:

So much for the ethereal 'game in hand' that has dangled in front of us like the carrot on the end of the stick. 

Well we no longer have it, and we're still in the same position which fortunately for us, is still a strong one.

I'd have been quite happy if you told me we'd be in the top six going into December.

3 minutes ago, Mafiabob said:

Do think one change for Saturday. Olsson for Fozzy. Think he still needs to work his way back a bit more

Don’t forget the one where he lost the ball and Keogh saved his azz. Where’s Max Lowe when you need him, but why not shift Baird to the left and return Andre w to right back?

Oh b******* to it. Football's a stupid game anyway. :(

Never deserved to lose, but got mugged for a classic 1-0 smash and grab.

If I'm allowing myself a moan, Fozzy and Lawrence get 7/10...between them. 3.5 each.

Archived