Keogh - Player of the Month?

Day

3 minutes ago, David said:

What I meant was it wouldn’t made a difference in winning the October award as the game was played in November, not that he wouldn’t had made a difference to the game/result.

But that was also a misunderstanding reply on Angie’s post. :) 

Oh I know - I was being deliberately facetious :)

Pleased he's got the recognition though as for me he's been on of the best CBs in the Championship for the last few years - I think too many people expect Sergio Ramos and have little concept that if you watch the other CBs in the league on a regular basis they make easily as many mistakes as Keogh and add less to the overall side - A lot of people seem to judge Keogh vs the one or two performances we see a season from other CBs

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, angieram said:

Seems the right thread to post this - Keogh is the leader of our Department of Defense! (sp)

Amazing. If only I could give a cheers, clap and a like for the find plus more likes for the clever spelling! But who's Cory? And is the free world safe in his hands?

PS Congratulations skipper Keezy! Very well-deserved.

48 minutes ago, Carl Sagan said:

Amazing. If only I could give a cheers, clap and a like for the find plus more likes for the clever spelling! But who's Cory? And is the free world safe in his hands?

PS Congratulations skipper Keezy! Very well-deserved.

I don't think I can take any credit for the find. Kim is the Rams TV interviewer and she posted it on twitter. As I was reading this thread at the time I just made the connection!  

I have no idea who Cory is but when I see Kim I will ask her. 

I will be telling my children about Richard Keogh, and my grandchildren. He's more than put himself in Derby history now, and every game he's cementing his legacy further.

Think we've had the discussion on here before about "club hero" vs "club legend" and don't get me wrong, he's probably more in the hero category.

But if anyone thinks we won't look back on Keogh fondly one day, you're wrong.

9 hours ago, coneheadjohn said:

Well deserved Mr Keogh!

Definitely a contender for November’s photo shop of the month.

Wonder what @BurtonRam7 makes of it?

I'm sorry, November's Photoshop of the month award has already been awarded to this beauty. 

PH_171105_161709.jpg.677b011fe336148cb5dfdd1f18866122.jpg

Talented member who did that for sure, modest too I hear!:ph34r:

In case you can't tell the join, the seatbelt was added to keep him legal.

Archived