Keogh - Player of the Month?

Day

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, RiddingsRam said:

And well deserved too ! 

Pah, i know it was november but he went missing for all four goals last week....#keogh always got a something something.:ph34r:

But yes I do agree, outstanding so far this season, lets hope he isnt out for long.

27 minutes ago, angieram said:

Does this award ever go to defenders?

Well deserved in my opinion and what's to say if he'd played against Reading we wouldn't have won that one 2-0 as well? 

Aden Flint won it last month, but with Bonatini scoring in every game can’t see Keogh winning it. 

Reading game wouldn’t have made a difference as it’s into November now

2 hours ago, David said:

Aden Flint won it last month, but with Bonatini scoring in every game can’t see Keogh winning it. 

Aden Flint? Well, I hate him so that probably means he deserved it!

Yes, I realise the Reading result wouldn't affect this, just a general comment really about how good he is at the moment.

2 hours ago, David said:

Pretty sure he was instrumental in keeping a clean sheet against Reading... For the entire time he was on the pitch...

3 minutes ago, cheron85 said:

Pretty sure he was instrumental in keeping a clean sheet against Reading... For the entire time he was on the pitch...

What I meant was it wouldn’t made a difference in winning the October award as the game was played in November, not that he wouldn’t had made a difference to the game/result.

But that was also a misunderstanding reply on Angie’s post. :) 

Archived