Fulham vs Derby County match day thread

DEL

2 minutes ago, jono said:

Go on then, why don't we all slit our wrists ... ! Jeeees we are a goal down in an away match. Yep we are a bit static but there is time. Come on, let's get behind them, look for some positives, discuss where we might tweak something and expose some weaknesses. 

All this "weare rubbish or Gary is naff" ... For pete's sake !  

Buy Tom Cairney in January.

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, jono said:

Go on then, why don't we all slit our wrists ... ! Jeeees we are a goal down in an away match. Yep we are a bit static but there is time. Come on, let's get behind them, look for some positives, discuss where we might tweak something and expose some weaknesses. 

All this "weare rubbish or Gary is naff" ... For pete's sake !  

Tell me a footballing positive from this first half please , apart from it's only 1-0

Terrible first half. Not much threat from either side but Fulham probably worth the lead, thanks to a crazy handball in the wall from Nuge and disappointing goalkeeping. We're not even trying to get the ball forward with purpose when we have it, with fast, slick forward passing. It's been either side-to-side or hoofed. Or worked very slowly to Forsyth, who's not then been in a position to do anything with it.

I had really hoped that the first game after the international break would see Thorne and Martin starting, and a step up in the level of our quality. I'm expecting Martin for Vydra because Rowett seems determined never to have Martin and Vydra on the pitch at the same time, when so many Rams fans think they'd make a great combo.

BUT - it's only half-time. We are capable of taking this game by the scruff of the neck and winning it comfortably.

10 minutes ago, PistoldPete2 said:

And sitting on our bench ?

Oh no Thorne isn’t even on the bench ! Is he on the naughty step with anya and shackell ? 

2 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

Can’t see any sort of game plan here, couldn’t have made it easier for Fulham if we tried. 

Id actually go weimann on at half time now for a bit more energy

I agree apart from keeping it tight I can’t see any game  plan very poor on the ball

6 minutes ago, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

Absolutely,weimann,Russell and Martin on for me

Winnall will come on hoping for another Leeds 

Archived