Missing Person

robglosta

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, ramit said:

Aha!  So it's Pearce's fault

No I didn't say that. Unlike a lot of people I think Keogh is a good player and his injury upset the balance of the team which Reading capitalised on and scored twice in the 5 minutes it took to get us sorted out. From there on we were never going to win the game.

2 minutes ago, Gritters said:

No I didn't say that. Unlike a lot of people I think Keogh is a good player and his injury upset the balance of the team which Reading capitalised on and scored twice in the 5 minutes it took to get us sorted out. From there on we were never going to win the game.

Don't mind me mate, i agree with you, just being a bit of a dick.  i blame the fever i currently have

10 minutes ago, Alpha said:

Been saying it all season.

"Looks dangerous" is the story of his life.

It's the basics too.  This post has been brewing all season but I've continued to give him the benefit of the doubt.  At the moment he's showing nothing other than poor decision making, awful corners, poor free kicks and a handful of swagger. 

Time to be dropped. 

Just now, ramit said:

Don't mind me mate, i agree with you, just being a bit of a dick.  i blame the fever i currently have

I am as frustrated as anyone. I may have posted the odd knee Jerk post out of disappointment. Believe me it wasn't a great performance but we need to put it behind us and move onwards and upwards. 

Player in desperate need of a goal.

Was always going to be difficult coming in and replacing Tom Ince, they were some pretty big boots to fill. £7m price tag isn’t his fault, buys him less time than a 500k signing but he will have to overcome that pressure.

Still young, a baby in game time if you like, believe we have a player in there that just needs to see one bounce in off his rear end to give him that lift.

Yet to see a consistent winger in this league, they can excite, frustrate, anger in equal measures. Tom Ince included.

I do think Lawrence will come good and as previously been said he’s desperate for a goal.

Heres my fault though, I’m worried that him and Forsyth don’t really appear to be forming a partnership of any sort, especially when we are defending. Lawrence for their second was permanently stuck in no mans land and constantly in the wrong position. Forsyth isn’t playing well but part of that comes from Lawrence not protecting him and leaving him stranded.

Also he took a kick early on and it quietened him attacking wise, their defence were begging to be ran against and he seems to lose all confidence. He’s got to dust himself on and go again. To not be running at Gunter, who is on a booking and in his thirties, at any given opportunity is near on unforgivable I’m afraid.

Like I say, he will come good but it’s maybe a game like today that he needed to take it by the scruff of the neck. Unfortunately when you cost £7mill, people will ask more questions of you.

18 minutes ago, David said:

Player in desperate need of a goal.

Was always going to be difficult coming in and replacing Tom Ince, they were some pretty big boots to fill. £7m price tag isn’t his fault, buys him less time than a 500k signing but he will have to overcome that pressure.

Still young, a baby in game time if you like, believe we have a player in there that just needs to see one bounce in off his rear end to give him that lift.

Yet to see a consistent winger in this league, they can excite, frustrate, anger in equal measures. Tom Ince included.

Yup good wingers are hard to find, which is why they are in high demand, so you have to question the decision to get rid of Ince in the first place.

Archived